x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP TeddyBearsFTW Scamming 200$ for money on kitpvp2[Lack of Evidence][Chari]

    Discussion in 'Reports' started by Dante, Feb 12, 2017.

    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dante
      Offline

      Dante Active Member

      Joined:
      Feb 27, 2016
      Messages:
      58
      Likes Received:
      0
      Use this forum to report a player for breaking any rule. Please include:
      1. Your ingame name: dantethepug
      2. The offender's exact ingame name: TeddyBearsFTW
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: Scamming 200$ on oppvp for money on kitpvp2
      4. Evidence/full screenshots: https://gyazo.com/65d8c86031e6110c33702566dc6d891f - me paying him 200$ on opppvp ( I took the screen on kitpvp2 scrolled up in chat)
      https://gyazo.com/828b9db1eb661bde70d10f26b9ed4387?token=bcf25d3a34e3789c5e08614460c2d053
      I /seen him and he logged off on kitpvp and hub and oppvp

      https://gyazo.com/f81a1773a4e39b18c50949304a5fd79c

      https://gyazo.com/87e000841e192a6b0382a69c217de22e

      some of the photos are uploaded separately at the bottom but none of this was forged and I really would appreciate it if I could get my money back some how I had 575$ on oppvp before I paid him and I paid him 200$ for 200$ on kitpvp2 and he just logs out. I don't know what to do.

      before any mods start coming and saying "oh well you're going to get banned too you were using auto text" well I wasn't ok I downloaded labymod and it just came with auto text enabled and I don't know how to turn it off...
       

      Attached Files:

    2. gabby
      Offline

      gabby Legendary Member

      Joined:
      May 3, 2014
      Messages:
      6,667
      Likes Received:
      1,739
      We only accept video evidence as proof of scamming, sorry.
       
    3. gabby
      Offline

      gabby Legendary Member

      Joined:
      May 3, 2014
      Messages:
      6,667
      Likes Received:
      1,739
      Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

      Kind regards,
      The Staff
       
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.

    Share This Page