x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Stolen Accout[Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by awsome274, Dec 3, 2017.

?

should he be removed

1. YES

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. YES THIS IS BULLDUST

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. awsome274

awsome274 Active Member

Hello, when i first joined mineverse i was known as awsome274 and then i bought sponsor. I later got VIP then MVP then changed my name to awesomeguy274. I wanted to sell my account for money so i gave the guy who is a premium and went by the name progamerjr or something i really forgot his name. He said that he was buy me a rank on another server in exchange for my account. I gave him my details and then he hasnt responded to me for about a month now. Im really pissed of that this happened and i ended up buying elite for my account too. The name got changed to thudder and now it has been changed again to something unknown so he can try to avoid me. THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN, BAN AND REMOVE THE ACCOUNT FROM THE SERVER PLEASE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNFAIR HE IS PLAYING AS SOMEONE THAT HE ISNT AND IS GETTING MY ACCOUNT BANNED PLEASE REVOKE HIM FROM THE SERVER

2. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Unfortunately, due to the lack of evidence provided, no further action can be done to the player. If there was video evidence of the trade, then this player could have been banned.

Also, I'd like to add that you were doing a deal for a rank on another server for the account. This deal breaks our rule of illegal trading, and wouldn't be allowed to be done anyway. Obviously, it happened, but it should never repeated anymore.

All I can add is that you need to be careful to what you trade, and with who. You never will know when someone could scam you.

I will be locking this report under the lack of evidence provided. Sorry

3. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.