x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skygrid Report: Player: speedybuilder100 [Pulch | Lack of evidence]

    Discussion in 'Reports' started by Boomman35, Jan 1, 2016.

    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Boomman35
      Offline

      Boomman35 Active Member

      Joined:
      Jan 1, 2016
      Messages:
      1
      Likes Received:
      0
      I would like to report a blackmail by speedybuilder100. He came to my island, put sponges down, and said to take off the private signs and he would stop killing me and thegunbro15. We both saw him message us that he would stop and leave us if I bought him a higher rank with real money, even though he already had a Premium rank. He blackmailed me by saying "buy me this and I will leave you..." Can you please ban him? Thanks, and I love playing on this server, help me and my friends have a wonderful day!
      Sincerely, Boomman35
       

      Attached Files:

    2. TADS
      Offline

      TADS Guest

      Sorry but this doesn't show blackmail :/
       
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.

    Share This Page