x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Noobcrew Please Read This. Others Comment If You Agree. Moderator Truth

Discussion in 'Reports' started by petey1997, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. petey1997

petey1997 Active Member

To what you were saying noobcrew (in ManuelMF15's post) that there should be moderators because it helps out the server from swearing/spamming and others like hacking which is true but really there should only be like 2 moderators and by 2 mods I mean friends or people you trust not random people that you're giving moderator to. Another point; the people you "trusted" that applied and you gave them moderator well aren't they suppose to do there job? How come I hear that mods are taking hacked items from peoples ender chests (true, they are suppose to but when they do they are suppose to get rid of them.) and giving them to there friends? Not going to give names unless you want me to. I want hacked items gone but not moderators taking them and giving them to there friends. Oh and about the banning moderators have, some of the people you gave moderator to said in their forum that they will take lots of messages even if its annoying but now they say they cant handle it and will ban people Ha wow. Once again give moderator to people you trust in. It is slowly ruining Kit Pvp because the mods you "trusted" are not following the rules properly. Thank you for reading this noobcrew & others . Just trying to help out the server. Comment If You Agree!

2. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

Ok see where this is going.
      Well , let me guess who that person is. Me , correct?
      Well let me explain thoroughly just for your sake..

I do not give hacked items , that 'rumor' started from Manuel because I banned his brother for using it. You believe in rumors and that's your fault.

I do not destroy hacked pieces , I keep them in my enderchest just as CypriotMerks instructed and when he gets online and takes them.

I don't know about the messaging part but i'm sure that wasn't me. I don't ban people just for messaging me -.-

"When you are rich and powerful, no one will challenge you to your face or give you a chance to explain yourself. All the whispers are behind your back. You are left with no means of clearing your own name. And after a while you realize there is no point in even attempting to do so. No one wants the truth. All anyone wants is the chance to add more fuel to the fires of gossip. The whispers become so loud that sometimes you think you will drown in them." -Amanda Quick

3. Edward Ray

Edward Ray Well-Known Member

I trust @Rakion504, I think he does the right things.

Noobcrew, or CypriotMerks, did not chose Rakion just for having a good Mod Application, he is doing the right things for the server.

And he also tries to help take out the "Hackers" in KitPVP. So please do not complain about moderators "taking out god armor". And all of the mods that were chosen ARE following the rules properly.

4. petey1997

petey1997 Active Member

You have just explained yourself so no need for the quote. Yes you, and that is a lie this so called "rumor" as you say did not start from Manuel. You gave TheZombieCat a hacked piece and maybe zSimplicity too. I'm pretty sure TheZombieCat admitted to it and other people on the server were talking about how you (Rakion504) did hand out a hacked piece to him. I believe that CypriotMerks comes on and takes them when you collect them from people but you can easily also give it to your friend(s) (TheZombieCat). Now Edward you probably are trusting Rakion because you know him, and please do not tell me to not complain when people are saying the same thing as what I am but I am saying it to get the word out to noobcrew. I have a question; what was the reason to ban iwin? You could've took his piece but not ban him. KewlMCDude (moderator) wanted to ban TheZombieCat when you were on Rakion and you told him not to because you said you took his piece and talked to him but really you didn't because he still had it. You just defended him because he was your great friend. Then you banned iwin for no reason, why didn't you do the same to TheZombieCat? TheZombieCat was doing the same thing as iwin was but iwin was not using it at all. No reason to ban iwin and keep TheZombieCat.

• Like Like x 1
    5. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

TheZombieKat is not my friend. Well if you haven't done /seen TheZombieKat you wouldn't know that he was banned 4 days ago for using hacked armor , making your long story pointless and false .

I haven't even talked to Edward in Minecraft or in Skype. I met him ingame but never talked to him.

• Like Like x 1
    6. petey1997

petey1997 Active Member

Who banned TheZombieCat tell me? You tried to defend TheZombieCat once stop lying. You didn't reply to my question; Why did you ban iWin?

7. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

I banned TheZomeKat. Problem?
      I banned Iwin because he was doing the same thing.
      And apparently I had this.

8. ManuelMf15

ManuelMf15 Active Member

That video is along time ago. He hasn't use hacked armor since, in order to ban him you had to have prove of the day you banned him

9. Grim

Grim Active Member

Lol you can rant all you want about Rakion, Cypriot only promotes worthy, helping people. He wouldn't have chosen random people.

10. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

That makes no sense. He still used hacked armor and the time and date doesn't change the fact that he used it.

11. ManuelMf15

ManuelMf15 Active Member

So apparently you can just ban people by watching videos of them using hacked armor huh?

12. Grim

Grim Active Member

Yes.

13. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

Yes. That's the point.

14. ManuelMf15

ManuelMf15 Active Member

Actually the time and date does matter, so go ahead and ban galaxy, smart theres videos of them hacking in the report forums.

15. petey1997

petey1997 Active Member

Nah Mr. Mod no problem. You probably realized that you should've stopped defending TheZombieCat and ban him. Another 2 questions if you don't mind captain of mineverse. Do you ban everyone you see with/using a hacked piece? Is that the rule? and that video is so old probably because I always fought iwin and he never used a hacked piece.

16. Grim

Grim Active Member

Using hacked pieces is a bannable offense, I see no problem in banning players that cheat and used hacked items.

17. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

He's not online. But if i'm banning him , i'm banning you too.
      Since apparently , there's a video of you too.

18. ManuelMf15

ManuelMf15 Active Member

This kid is so pathetic

19. petey1997

petey1997 Active Member

There's a video of kyleslayer01 hacking a long time agoo like iwin so please go ahead feel free to ban kyleslayer01 I'm waiting.

20. Rakion

Rakion Boss Member

I didn't defend him. I banned him.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.