x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Mineverse IS BS!

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Lachlan, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lachlan

Lachlan Active Member

1. I am legit done with Mineverse bs soo I get unbanned for ban evading then I'm getting banned again cause my other account is banned for ban evading and my ban doubles but you see en suterothewolf aka sutero aka Nikeboy aka NikeGirls aka Tomcat9700 aka IRadiant_ and all his other accounts getting banned for 1 day and when he get's banned his account's don't get banned double the time and he ban evades everyday and when he get's unbanned on an alt that was banned for ban evading and his other account's are still banned he DOESN'T get banned again sooo I don't know what is wrong with the Mineverse community or the staff. Like do they pick on people that they hate or they just like being c*nts.

1. Also gotta complain about the lack of staff on the server I legit come on and there are like 20 hackers killing everyone and when people try see if there is staff on there is legit none at all so I don't know if the staff you recruited are good or not but in my opinion there trash the only good staff I know is FearTheKlowns he legit comes on and when I tell him there is a hacker he is straight on it and bans them and I think it's really bad for every other staff to not come on like half the staff haven't been on for ages so you really need to get new staff. Also getting banned for swearing like it's swearing its not that bad it's like mineverse is trying to run how we want to play a game and it's really bad and if people swear and in chat it reliefs the stress out of them raging even more also I'm legit quitting Mineverse for this so here is your message THANK YOU FOR THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE! Till 2016-2017 FULL OF HACKERS AND UNRELIABLE STAFF!

2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

If you'd like to make a ban appeal, click here.
      If you'd like to report a staff, click here.
      The place which you made this thread is report a player.
      Thank you.

3. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.