x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Harassment, stealing[Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Shygate, Aug 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Shygate

Shygate Member

My ign is Shygate, i play with one of my friends Glaordz on the server, on survival. We have multiple times encountered this player (cactusisaplant) and his friend (MythBladeRyder) harassing us, rightmost just being annoying. We have asked them to leave several times but they do not budge. They threatened us that they wouldn't leave unless we gave them 2 elytra's etc. Showing to screenshot no. 1.
      There was an incident right after where a player accidentally dropped a shulker to Cactusisaplant, and he immediately teleported away with this shulkerbox. My friend got this on video. You can tell by the reactions in the chat afterwards, that he did not intent to drop the shulkerbox. According to 62ms (who dropped the shulker) it was filled with his enchanted tools and chainmail armor. Afterwards they play dumb and say they don't have the shulker, even tho you can clearly see on the video that he picked it up.

I am reporting cactusisaplant for:

1. Harassing me and my friend, not leaving when told to
      2. Trying to blackmail and exploit us
      3. Stealing

Here is what we gathered:
      I hope this player faces consequences to his actions, and that you keep an eye on him further. Thank you for listening.

With kind regards,

Shygate

https://imgur.com/a/BGUJ9tW

2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.