x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Hackers

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Devlinkeough, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Devlinkeough

Devlinkeough Active Member

So for a bit now I have seen so many hackers on mineverse and not just the one thats use killaura or antiknockback, im talking about players that can break blocks on you skyblock, steal your items from your chest. And also Bhoppers there are many people on the server that can move at an abnormal speed and it is some hacked client that allows them to move faster.
      The reason I am pointing this out is because I have lost my stuff so many times do to these hackers. At first I thought its was just a one time thing, but it would repeat over and over always losing my items that I work hard to get. I know I know its just a game but I have spent my money on this server to have fun and I am glad I spent every penny, but this is somthing that is really taking all the fun away from many players.

I have had many experiences with these hackers such as one time a player asked to teleport to me on my island so I let him come he looked around my base and said it was very nice looking and then went over to my spawner jumped inside and mined my spawner, he was not added to my island he looked brand new to the server.
      I am not very happy with this though because my friend is the one who spent his in real life money to get the the spawner.
      I know this is probably hard to handle these hackers right now I just want you to get a view of what is going on.

Thanks and sorry for any grammar mistakes I made.

2. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

I'm very sorry that this happened to you and your friend. We do our very best to prevent hackers but we cannot be around 24/7 and things like this happen. We completely understand your frustration and really feel bad when our players are taken advantage of. I will pass your feelings along to the team and we will continue to work hard to keep banning hackers.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.