x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Grief attack

Discussion in 'Reports' started by spad4, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. spad4

spad4 Active Member

Three users teamed up to grief my and my friend's island starting around 7:30 - 7:45 am today. One of my friends - AnimalTipper - was with me and saw the whole thing as well.

The three users are Perferator, variaxxx and swagger_craft. When they first showed up - supposedly to buy fish - they left the sales stall and they started jumping on the crops to destroy them. We tried to get rid of them but since they are gods we couldn't. We asked them to leave but they refused.

The first picture here shows variaxxx on our island, shortly after he made a creeper blow up in our spawner, and then returned to harass us about it. I didn't get pictures of the other two, but the other pictures below show the results of their work.

the second picture shows the remains of what had been a fully enclosed mob drop, destroyed by the creeper they triggered.

the next picture shows what's left of our pumpkin and melon farm. Perforator created a warp next to the farm, and they jumped up and down on our crops and destroyed them.

the next picture down shows what's left of our wheat/carrot/potato farm, with the destroyed mob drop in the background.

the last picture is of our cobble generator which was also damaged during the attack.
      2014-02-08_08.21.36.png 2014-02-08_08.09.45.png 2014-02-08_08.10.02.png 2014-02-08_08.10.10.png 2014-02-08_08.10.32.png

2. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

Ignorant.. Gods think they can do anything...

3. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Thank you for your report. The reported player has been warned.
      This thread has been moved to Reports - Archives.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.