x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock deathWarp /warp sandshopv2 (deleted) [Pulch | Lack of evidence]

    Discussion in 'Reports' started by Prins545, Jan 3, 2016.

    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Prins545
      Offline

      Prins545 Guest

      I was playing on skyblock, 49Arrowcut said: /Warp sandshopv2.
      I did it (stupid :D) and fell death. Ive got a diamond pixaxe and axe and other stuff in my invetory.
      I asked for the owner of the warp.

      49Arrowcut said it was, robotsonic his warp. but he deleted the warp.
      I asked for my stuff back, robotsonic say that 49Arrowcut got my stuff. But 49Arrowcut say robotsonic got my stuff.

      I keep asking for my stuff, and they are offline...

      i have some screenshots but not so much..
       

      Attached Files:

    2. TADS
      Offline

      TADS Guest

      Sorry, but there is no proof he made this.
      However, there was another report involving this, leading to the user to be banned.
      Closing~
       
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.

    Share This Page