x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Damaging Comments & Admittance[Warned]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by LucifierHimself, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. LucifierHimself

LucifierHimself Active Member

1. Your in-game name: LucifierHimself
      2. The offender's exact in-game name: SianaBanana
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: Verbal Abuse. The conversation spawned from the fact that Siana refused to give stuff back to a player, and it escalated from there. SianaBanana just kept throwing insults and horrible (some might say triggering) comments. She also admitted to having all of SophieDophie's banners, of which she previously refused to give back.

4. Evidence/Screenshots

In the first screenshot she makes it clear that she does, in fact, have SophieDophie's banners. Admitting to it.

In the second screenshot towards the bottom, she mentions the fact that, I, was sexually harassed in primary school and made it apparent that I was overreacting by using quotations. That, by my definition and many others, is verbal harassment and an absolutely horrible and damaging thing to say.

She commented a lot about our intelligence, calling SophieDophie stupid and dumb as she does foundation classes at school (SianaBanana, SophieDophie and I know each other outside of Minecraft which is how SianaBanana has revealing information about the sexual harassment and SophieDophie's classes). All of which failed to get screenshot.

If what I have given you isn't enough to make SianaBanana accountable for her actions, then I have lost all faith in any sort of justice on this server.

2017-12-12_15.08.32 (1).png 2017-12-12_15.01.12.png

2. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

I have warned them for the comment on the sexual harassment but for future reference we do not take "admittance" as evidence.
      This thread has been moved to Reports - Archives.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.