x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ZentiosPvP Staff Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by StrafesHD, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. StrafesHD

StrafesHD Active Member

How old are you? I am 14 years old. My birthday is July 13 2001, I am from Canada Ontario.
      Your in-game name:ZentiosPvP
      What timezone are you in? My Timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)
      What country do you live in?Canada
      What languages do you speak?English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use Fraps, I have my own YouTube channel and I have gotten approximately 40 people banned for hacks (etc) so I would use the same recording software I currently use.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be staff because I am friendly to the community and help players in need, I am respectful and honest (even when I'm in the wrong i'm still honest) I am familiar with the commands and can help out when I am required.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active 4-6 hours on weekdays and even longer on weekends. I don't really have much else to do so I'm on a lot, on weekends I usually stay up till about 3:00Am or so and when I wake up the next day I am on until I become tired again.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for about 2 and a half years now and I think it’s time I try to apply for a staff position on a server that's not my own.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have been banned from OpPrison but I appealed and I am no longer banned.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?I have had a couple of my own servers that I was Owner on because I ran it from mcprohosting, but unfortunately I didn’t have enough money to get my server anywhere. Since I have been Owner on my own server I know lots of commands and I am a great builder so I could help build if you need help.
      Sincerely ZentiosPvp :)
      This Is not my alt guys don't think that I am helping out my friend Zentios Because he couldn't do it for some reason

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    2. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

3. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

No support.

4. Zentios

Zentios Active Member

@BlackZone can you please close this? I was having issues with my forums account but now it's resolved so I posted it on my account

5. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.