x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Zekeieboy's Moderator Application [Creative] [Factions]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Zekeieboy, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Zekeieboy

Zekeieboy Active Member

Introduction:

Hello I am the player Zekeieboy and this is my application on becoming a moderator on this amazing friendly server :)

How old are you? 13
      Your in-game name: Zekeieboy
      What timezone are you in? UTC+12:00 Auckland, Wellington
      What country do you live in? New Zealand
      What languages do you speak? English

Why do you think you should become a mod? I want to become a moderator because I want to support all the players on the server. I also think being a moderator on this server would be a dream to me because well basically I love this server. Another reason is because I want to support the server as well and as I said before the players. Also I would respect the other staff. And If I get moderator I wouldn't be like to the staff/players "Hey guys I got moderator" because that's just really showing off and bragging I just want to show respect to everyone on the server and help people out. Also if I catch someone breaking a rule I would /tempban them. And if mods have /ban and they REALLY!! Go to far with the rules then it will be a /ban. Also if I catch anyone spamming or advertising I would immediately mute them not sure how long but if they do it to much I would mute them for about 2 hours or so. Also if someone is feeling down I would always have a talk to him and try my best to cheer them up because I just HATE! Seeing people so upset it makes me feel so sorry for them :(.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on Monday at about 10:00 am Tuesday: 1:00 pm Wednesday: Anytime I want Thursday: Anytime I want Friday: Anytime I want Saturday: Sometimes not on that day. Sundays: Not on Sundays sorry :(. Also if I was going away for a day or a week I would tell a staff member where I would be so that they know where I am.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have played it since 2013 a friend of mine told me about this server his name was Explorer_Yoshi me he told me how awesome this server was and he was right.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes I have but I have now stopped those mistakes and now became a normal player like everyone else :)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes I use to be a moderator on another server. It was a great job but suddenly it got shut down so that sucked. I use to own a server so I know a lot about moderators :) but now I don't have my server I want to take on this job as a moderator on Mineverse :)

Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I would pick Creative & Factions most likely cause there my fav gamemodes :D and I play on them a lot.

A little about me.

I am a 13 year boy who goes to high school. I have a pretty good attitude and always respectful to others. I am a kind person who likes to help people out and make them feel better when they are feeling down. I like helping people out a lot. I also want everyone to be happy because every time a really good friend of mine is feeling down I would feel sorry for him and I would always go up to that person and do my best to cheer him and that's what I would do on this server. I also sometimes give some advice on people.

Reality:
      Ever since I have joined this server I have fallen in love with it. The reason is because the server is actually treated very well and it actually has amazing staff who care for their players. This server still has great community ever since I started playing this server and I think that community will keep going forever! Noobcrew has done an amazing job making this server this should be #1 of the best servers there is in Minecraft. And this server is highly great it get's over 1000's players on every day! That means everyone loves the server, community. And every time I would join I will always know that there will be tons of players online. This server shall never end it shall keep going forever! Never stop MineVerse :)
      Organization:
      Organization would also be important to keep track on the forums for appeals and other stuff like that while moderating.

Facts about me:

1: I love basketball

2: I love being a kind person.

3: I like bacon :3

4: I like respecting everyone.

5: I love talking about sports.

Responsible:

I am very responsible if I make a mistake I would own up to it and won't blame a player for it because that is just trying to get that person into trouble I wouldn't do that because that is just being disrespectful to players and just trying to get them into trouble. I don't like people getting into trouble.

Fun:

I am a very fun person who likes to hang out with friends and other people. I like to build with others because building is fun when your building with a person :)

Patience:

I am very patience. And every time someone is working on something with me and they want to build it them self's I would always say "Take your time"

Disrespectful:

I am not disrespectful I am a kind person who likes to help everyone out. I don't like to shout at people. And I would NEVER! be disrespectful about someones carrier or anything certain. And I would NEVER! be so rude if someone told me that something bad had happened I would have a little talk to him to try cheer them up. That's if someone told me. Most likely not because they want to keep it personal and I'm fine with that.

Ending:

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my application I hope I can take this task on becoming a moderator. Thanks to everyone who read my application. See you all on Mineverse!! :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    2. Obama

Obama Experienced Member

You need way more infomation. Good luck though.

3. Zekeieboy

Zekeieboy Active Member

Just added some more information.

And thanks heaps :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    4. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

You need higher titles like active member; which is 25 trophy points. Other than that, good application and support.