x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Zaptiahs

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by qwoh, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. qwoh

qwoh Active Member

How old are you?
      I am 14 years old

Your in-game name:
      Zaptiahs

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific Timezone.

What country do you live in?
      Las Vegas Nevada.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
      I use Fraps, and Action and I use the in-game screenshot feature and Gyazo.

Do you have 2FA enabled? True/False
      True.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I have many reasons on why I believe I should be a moderator, sadly, most of them are unoriginal but I'll be listing my traits and why I believe I should be a moderator.

I am friendly, any player can approach me and I'll treat them with respect. I enjoy being there for the player and helping players, it makes the player and myself feel happy. I try to help out whatever I can in the community, I understand that I was toxic a while ago but I have changed and you can take my word for that. Kindness is what the players need and deserve and I can give them what they deserve.

I am active, I'm usually on for about 10-15 hours each day which can range from 5-10 hours because I have school I do come home at 4:30 PM and usually stay up until 12:00 AM. This allows me to handle reports, interact with the community in-game and on the forums. I'm pretty much on the forums all day since they're easy to access. I usually hop from game-mode to game-mode although I spend my time usually on Infection or OP PvP.

I am well-known, this does not mean I should be a moderator but it means everyone knows me and I know them. Most of players nowadays complain that the new moderators are 'randies' or dont know how to do there job. I'm not planning on leaving until the server closes down. Being well-known allows me to interact with the players at an equal pace, they know me and I know them which allows us to talk it out unlike most players showing hostility to the new moderators.

I know my hacks better than most people as I've been using a hack client for the past two years (I stopped 2 years ago). Since I've been using a hack client for half of the time I've been on minecraft this means that I have a lot of experience with them, I know my head spins better than most people. This allows me to grind out reports without having to ask other staff players for advice on hacks.

I'm a fast typer and I'm good with my grammar, it may not seem like it but this does take a large take in moderating. It allows me to quickly answer players questions with efficiency, it allows the players to understand what I'm saying to them, it allows me to deal with threads on the forums faster. My WPM is averaged at 70 with it peaking at 90 .

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      I'm usually on the server for about 1-5 hours everyday, it depends on what I'm doing that day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I've been playing Mineverse for two to three years now.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
      I've been banned once for hacking.. and I have learnt from these past experiences, because hacks, can just get me banned over and over again, and it's not fun. I've stopped 2 years ago.

As I said before, I've learnt from all of these mistakes and I've become the person who I am today.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      No, but I will learn and do my best.

I'd like to thank you all for reading and I want to ask all of you one thing, if you are my friend, please don't support just because of my that one reason. I want you to read through my application and see the change. It's your choice to support me, I don't want anything I say to influence that choice.

I'd also like to thank all of the people who have helped me with the decision of applying, I truly do want to help Mineverse become a better server and I believe with my help that it will.

If you have any ideas or suggestions which you have for my application, please put your input below.

Thank you

2. Plouuu

Plouuu Active Member

Support, eventhough the app looks less fancy than most people, we need staff who know what hacks are and you are a good pvper.

3. Maxamul

Maxamul Boss Member

No Support.
      • Not active on the forums
      • Only seen you a few times in game
      • Could have more detail
      • Doesn't meet the requirements
      • Currently banned
      Good luck

4. Wolfie

Wolfie Boss Member

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.