x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed xSnowify Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xSnowify, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xSnowify

xSnowify Active Member

Introduction
      Hello to Staff and Mods reading this.
      Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Anyways. Hi my name is xSnowify but other players refer To me as Snowiie. I mostly play Creative, OP Factions, Survival and Skywars. I am mostly on 24/7 on this server because it is so fun. Some people might not see me because I play on Creative and OP Factions. But the 2 most servers I play on now are Creative and Skywars.

In Game NAme:
      My In Game name is Currently xSnowify and people call me as Snowiie.

Country/ time zone:
      I currently live In Australia Victoria and the time zones I am living in is UTC and have been living in Australia for quite a while now.

Languages Spoken:
      The languages that I am currently speaking is English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. I am learning these languages right now.

Screenshots/ Recording Apps:
      I play Minecraft on a Windows 10 Dell Computer and the programs I use are OBS For my recording App. The screenshot app I use is Visual Studios from Microsoft 2015.

Why I should be a Mod?:
      I should become a mod because I always help a member in need and can always help staff if needed and members. I am always nice and kind to other members in the lobby and never swear. I also have experience with the big Servers such as Hive and mineplex. I am very trust worthy and very honest and can tell anyone about what happened in the situation. I can also be very funny and can make people laugh when they are feeling sad or a bit down on themselves.

Active Hours:
      Monday:2-8 Hours
      Tuesday: 1-5 Hours
      Wednesday: 3-6
      Thursday: 3-7
      Friday: 4-7
      Saturday: 4-8
      Sunday:6-12
      So those are the hours that I can be on each day and it looks like I am mostly active on the server.

How Long I have been on mineverse:
      I have been a member on mineverse for 2 or 3 years now and have been enjoying it still.

Banned:
      I have never been banned in any of the mini games or the servers yet in mineverse and have been following the rules so far.

Past experience:
      I do have past experience in the past as a moderator in the big popular servers. I have been a moderator in mineplex and Hive. The owners have trusted me and has always been nice to me.

50 Post Count:
      Yes

Two Factor Authenticator:
      Yes

2 Weeks registered on the mineverse forums:
      No

Offline Communication:
      Yes you can contact me via Skype by this name xSnowioeHD or you can message me by Messenger Keanu Anania
      I hope you pick me as a moderator and have the belief in me that I can take such a responsibilty. Please pick me.

xSnowify

2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.