x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Xoluca Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Xoluca, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Xoluca

Xoluca Active Member

How old are you? 18
      Your in-game name: Xoluca
      What timezone are you in? GMT+8
      What country do you live in? Australia
      What is your gender? Male
      What languages do you speak? English and some French.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Because I have enough experience in playing minecraft, I'm responsible, and I understand how a server works, and what my duties as a moderator are. I understand that MineVerse, in it's own right, is a business, and needs to maintain an image, as well as giving it's clients (the players) a great experience. As a moderator it would be my job to maintain this experience for players, as well as enforcing the rules.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? Depends, on school days anywhere from 1 to 4 hours and on weekends anywhere from 3-10 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? A while, I've recently bought a new main account (this one) due to me hating the other name.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I am a staff member on a multiplicity of the servers comprising the GizmoServers network, including admin on GizmoPrison and Moderator on GizmoKitPvP, I am also Moderator on EpicnessPrison and I have been doing a fair amount of building work on Nyas Prison.

2. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.