x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • xCryptical's Moderator Application [OPFACTIONS & KITPVP]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xCryptical, May 18, 2015.

?

Do you think xCryptical's Application Was Good?

1. Support

3 vote(s)
      60.0%
    2. No Support

2 vote(s)
      40.0%
    3. Remember to tell me any suggestions i should make to my application, and to tell me why you disliked

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

[​IMG]
      Before we start, I would like to thank all of the people who are reading this and taking time out of their life to support other player's applications. Hope you enjoy, and post mistakes down below!

[​IMG]
      My age is currently 17 years old, i was born on November 13th, 1997. I am very mature, and I am strict when it is the time to be mature and get a job done. Although, I still have fun and make the community enjoy their time on the Mineverse network.
      [​IMG]
      My current in-game name for Minecraft is, xCryptical.

[​IMG]

I am in the (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) timezone.
      [​IMG]
      I live in the United States Of America, currently in Effort, Pennsylvania.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      I believe i should be a moderator on Mineverse because I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. Another reason why i should be a Mineverse moderator is because, I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. Thirdly, i am mature. This is good to have because if you are dealing with a issue, or any other topic that comes to be, you want to stay as serious and mature as possible to prevent any farther issues.

Here are some traits that I have that a staff member would possibly have in a career.

Work Ethic
      Outside of Minecraft, I have many things I do. Including track, soccer, and many other activities. A good thing is that this doesn't slow me down in doing my job for my staff careers.

Dedication
      Even though I may not seem like I have this, i am very active both on the website, and in-game. People say they don't see me a lot. That is because I mostly come on in the afternoon. I am still very straightforward in activity though.

Experience:
      Staff need to have past experience with doing a job, like I did. I have been owner of many servers and I know permissions, coding, graphics designing, and not to abuse my powers and commands.

Maturity:
      There may be times to have fun and sit back, but for me I am a workaholic. I am always needing to be doing something or i get bored. This is a weakness that I have since i can get bored easily. Even though i have issues with not working, I am still very mature, and all staff should be like this at times, but also have fun while doing it.

Multilingualism:
      This is something I have, which means to speak more than one language. It is good to know this because sometimes you get to a point in your career when you meet somebody a different language and need to help them anyway since it is your job. The good thing is that I know Spanish, German, and this language, English. That will help my career.

[​IMG]
      I am on for about 5-9 hours a day, and i like to have fun with my friends on the server. I try to be as active as possible on the forums, and in-game itself. I am hoping to be even more active on the server in the summer when classes are over for the year. Currently i am not as active on the forums but I plan to be more active now and reply to peoples applications, etc.

[​IMG]
      I have been on Mineverse for almost a year now, and I have enjoyed every last minute of my time on this server. I remember the first day that I joined and it was my favorite at first sight. Some reasons that I enjoyed this server is because they have a big community, nice staff, many dedicated members, and a lot of fun on the servers to enjoy and be part of an amazing server. I am hoping to continue my career on this server in future references and to be part of the staff team.
      [​IMG]
      I have never on Mineverse, been banned at all. I hope i will never have to worry about ever being banned on this server as well, since it is my most favorite network server so far. I am hoping to keep a good reputation with the server's staff members and not ruin it by abusing powers, or any other issues that may happen.
      [​IMG]
      I have had many experience of being a staff member before. I have been staff on many server types including, Prison, OP-Factions, Sky-block, HCF, and Mini-games servers. I have been active on many of them and I have also owned a bunch of servers which sadly decreased in population and couldn't manage to afford them anymore. Even though I am becoming older, I still love to help out servers in Professional Graphics Designing, and becoming a well-known member in their communities.

The two types of servers I would like to possibly moderate are
      OP FACTIONS & KITPVP

Before I end this application I would like to thank you again for all of the support you have giving me so far, i appreciate it and I am hoping to see you guys one day, as a Mineverse Moderation Team Member

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support, a few grammar mistakes that you have to fix up there. Good luck!

3. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Thank you for the support, Drago. Thanks for the quick reply!

4. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

I have never see you online and you need to be more active on the forums. Nice application though. Good luck. :)

5. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

I am on quite often, i think i see you on sometimes as well. Thank you for your feedback though :)

6. TheOnionWarrior

TheOnionWarrior Experienced Member

75% Support.

You have an noteworthy application, simply become more active on forums and whatnot. Once you get active member, you have my full support.

Good luck!

~ Onion

Edit: Also try to capitalize your "I"s.
      Sorry, born and raised grammar nazi.

7. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Thank you Onion, i appreciate your feedback.

8. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Neutral.

Suggestions:

~Add traits that yo possess and implement them in your application. These traits of yours should be good and can benefit you and the people of Mineverse.
      ~There are some grammatical and capitalization errors.

Other than that, your App looks amazing! Good luck! :D

9. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Thank you for your feedback, i appreciate it. :)

10. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

[​IMG]
      * Fixed some spelling mistakes
      * Added some reasons to be moderator information.

11. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

Hello,

Your application overall is quite nice and it is quite obvious that you have put a fair bit of effort into it.

As for you as a person, I am quite active myself and I have never once seen you online. As well as this, when I used MC Name History to search the name you provided in your application nothing came up.

I suggest you become a lot more active on the forums and perhaps make yourself a bit more well known in game.

Good luck,
      Gizz.

12. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Nice application, but I'm going with a no support. Good luck.

13. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Ok, thank you for your feedback.

Ok, thank you for your feedback, Gizz.

14. Cryptic

Cryptic Experienced Member

LOL

15. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Neutral. Also, your time zones seem to be mixed up. If you are on the eastern United States, how are you on pacific time? The correct time for the east coast is EST or Atlantic time.

16. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Yes, i am sorry about that. I made a mistake with my timezone. Thanks for the feedback :)

Ok, thank you for replying, if you do /seen xCryptical on op-factions and kitpvp i am on for hours. It may be just that i am not on when you are. Thanks :)

17. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

[​IMG]
      * Added more graphics design to the application

18. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

No support. I have never seen you online and I'm on a good 2-3 hours a day. Also, the graphic design stuff isn't really needed, but it is cool. If you make those, can you make me some or teach me how? :3

19. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

Sure, just look in my profile for my skype and we can speak about it, I am online for a while as well. Thank you for your feedback.

20. xCryptical

xCryptical Active Member

[​IMG]
      5/21/2015 3:40pm