x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Xboxslicer's mod appeal :D

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Xboxslicer, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Xboxslicer

Xboxslicer Active Member

How old are you? I am 14 years old even though my profile says 10 ... I didnt realy mean to click 2004 or whatever XD i wish i can change it but i cant xD.
      Your in-game name: My in-game name is xboxslicer
      What timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone
      What country do you live in? I live in the U.S.A :D United States of America
      What languages do you speak? I speak English .
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think i should become a mod because i think i am qualified to be responsible and i do not lie,curse, or be rude to other people. A lot of other people and ranked people know me and i can keep people active and wanting to come to this server. This is my favorite server and i will love to come on this server with more purpose because then i have a job to do... monitoring everything.. I believe I have what it takes to be a moderator.. I am not one who will ban people just from hating them. I am just and fair.. I will not use moderator powers to be unfair.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am on Mineverse and forums on week days from 4:00pm to 8:00pm and on weekends 7:00 am to 9:30 pm.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?I have been playing Mineverse for three years now.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? I have actually been banned once from survival because i was arguing with my friend but a moderator saw it as a disruption to other players (when no one was on) but i accepted her choice and i have been banned for only two days then unbanned.. i have learned my lesson from that event and I realize that i have to be even more responsible for the mod position. I have read the terms to be mod and the supporting mod forum... I believe i have what it takes to become moderator
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I do have experiences as not moderator but a high rank called officer in a different server before i came on to this server .
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most)
      I mostly play the servers of skywars and op pvp....

2. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

No support.
      A tip:

• More detail.
        Add some colour.
        More orginization.

3. Zulfqar

Zulfqar Well-Known Member

^
      Start taking action to improve your chances of receiving Mod.

4. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

No support,

5. Xboxslicer

Xboxslicer Active Member

actually thanks everyone if u say no support that's all right... at least give me some tips like ares..
      but i don't know how to do color :P
      ill figure it out though

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support
      ~Try to be more active
      ~Use proper grammar
      ~More details

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.