x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Xavouls Kit pvp application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Xavoul, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Xavoul

Xavoul Active Member

How old are you? 15
      Your in-game name: Xavoul
      What timezone are you in? Current time in Sydney, Australia (AEDT)
      What languages do you speak? Eenglish
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think that i should become a mod because then i can help and stop hackers and stop all players that are being abousive
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? About 2-3 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Maybe around 2-3 years
      Have you ever been banned in the past? No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Not with this server but a few other servers
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? Kit pvp or Factions

Thank You and i hope you like my application!!

-Xavoul

2. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

No support.
      -Needs more detail.
      -If you were on for 2-3 years I would remember you.
      -Grammar/spelling could be better.
      Good luck.

3. Van

Van Boss Member

Hello there Xavoul. I saw your application and I feel like you need some feedback on it. I recommend you to improve your application to get my support.

First of all.

[- You joined yesterday], and made a application, I feel like you need to understand that you cannot just join and make a application then just leave. I recommend you to get to the forum more and get more known. You should get at least Active member since most of the players on Mineverse are making a application when they are Active member. You may ask why and why it would be so important. Well first of all, you need to show that you are active on forum, you know how to make a report, record players and post them, I would like to see you on forum posting, see if you are mature or immature and some more thing.

[- Kitpvp and Factions.] I went to Factions today and Kitpvp and I did ./seen your name but it didn't show up, I know it be so if you haven't been on the server since they did a reset or fixed some bugs on almost all gamemodes, but if so my question is where have you been? There have been some days since that and I would like to know what you're doing.

[- Well-Known-Member. Experienced Member and Boss Member.] All this 3 titles would be fantastic to have on forum. It shows that you have earned your points, you have been active on forum and a bit helpful I hope. You have also got some good experience. Also if you are making an application when you have this titles it would help you get Moderator even if some of our staff got Moderator when they were Active member.

[- Lies.] You did mention in your application that you have been on Mineverse for 2-3 years. First of all, when you are saying 2-3 I got that feeling you doesn't have a exact date but near 3 years. Since you did 2-3. Anyway first of all Mineverse has not even been up for 2 and a half year I'm not sure about 2 years yet. If so maybe like 1 or 2 months in. The second thing I wanted to tell you are if you have been on Mineverse for so long time why haven't you make a forum account until now? Like if you have know Mineverse for so long time why do you make a forum account now. Didn't you know we had a forum if so wow. So I take 2-3 years as a lie, to be honest I don't think you have a idea how long Minverse have been up. Anyway hope you edit that and can tell us the true or just say that you lied.

[- Infomration.] Information is something important you need in a application. Try to have as much information as possible. I recommend to tell more under "Why do you think you should become a Moderator" You could go in more about that you are Helpful, active and more. That is just exampels. If you want to you can go check someone else Moderator application and see how they made theirs, but don't copi. Also I think you should tell more then just "I want to be mod because I can stop the hackers and players that are abousive" If you get Moderator you need to do a lot more, handle spammers, rude players, advertisers, take care about flame wars and about reportes.

[- Color.] If you have read the guide then you know color isn't something you need but if you add more information I recommend to use color but not to much since it would make it easier for some players to read your application. Same if you space out your questions it would help a lot. It make it easier as well to read.

[- Grammar/Spelling.] In your application you have some grammar and spelling mistakes, I recommend you to fix that so it looks better. Also if you're 15 I think you should know this, I'm not saying that I doesn't belive you're 15 just some tips.

Good luck I hope I gave you some good tips.

Thank's for me. ~xxxvan.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    4. Van

Van Boss Member

5. Blocky

Blocky Experienced Member

The review is like 5 times the length of the actual mod app...