x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Wixy's ReApplication

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ItzAloha, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ItzAloha

ItzAloha Active Member

✯Introduction✯

Hello, My name is Alex also known as Wixy. I recently changed my name from ItzAloha to Wixy. I Have been playing mineverse for about 3 years. I Had took a break from minecraft for about 3-4 months and i am back to help out the economy with the talent i have listed down below.

✯How old are you?✯
      I am currently 13 years old, turning 14 in September.

✯Your in-game name?✯
      My in-game name is currently Wixy

✯What Languages Do I speak?✯

The Language i speak is English. Also learning how to speak French.

✯What Timezone Are You In?✯

My current timezone that i am in is Eastern Standard Time (EST)

✯Do You Have 2FA enabled?✯

Yes, I do have 2FA Enabled.

✯Do you have necessary means of capturing evidence✯

I have Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) to record any rule breaking players or hackers. I also have Gyazo to take screenshots when needed.

✯Why do I think I should become Moderator?✯

-Maturity-
      I feel i have a lot of maturity when it comes to being serious or even having fun. Sometimes i do get alittle bit silly but not all the time. Now that i have hit that stage i feel i am way more mature then i was before, I don’t say or do the stuff i did before. I feel maturity is one of the key things when it comes to a head spot.

-Non-Bias-

I Am Non Bias, Weather it comes to a random person telling me something to a friend telling me something or showing me i always got to be aware and not pick my friends side. If the problem is aganist my friend, and the other person is someone I hate when it comes to accusing a guy I am always on no ones side. I alway take into consideration which is right and which is not.

-Positive-

I am always positive no matter what the situation is, I try to stay positive around people to make the server a better place to me, and the major thing is to make them feel safe and to make them feel like there apart of the server. I try to keep users have a positive attitude to themselves and to others.

-Respect-

I have a lot of respect to people on the server. I don’t like to start things on the server because it makes me and the other player feel that its an unsafe environment. I have a lot of respect when it comes to other things as well. Like when someone is trying to be disrespectful to me I stay calm and I do fix the problem.

-Understanding-

Since i have been playing Mineverse for about 3 years now i do have a lot of understanding to Mineverse and to Minecraft as well. I have a lot of understanding when it comes to me getting an question to answer. I take the question into consideration and give them the right answer they are looking for. I understand how all the Mineverse games work so if I am spotted on any Mineverse game i can for sure have an answer for them as soon as possible.

-Dedication-

I have took a break from Minecraft now for the past 3 Months and i feel that I have reset myself and that I want to continue playing Minecraft, I Now have a lot of dedication to be on this server and a lot of passion to be a mod. I Promise you that i will for sure be on everyday (Schedule Below). If i do get the spot I would be way more dedicated because i do have a position I want to keep.

-Knowledge-

I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to Mineverse or Minecraft i have been playing Minecraft for about 4 years now and why i joined Minecraft was because my friend wanted me to come and play with him on a server called Mineverse about 3 years ago. Like i said i have a lot of talent when it comes to all the servers on Mineverse

-Summary-

I would like to be mod on Mineverse for a certain reason. I feel like I have grown attached to the community of Mineverse during the past years I have played it, as a player. I also feel I may be very beneficial to the community corresponding with the fact I may help in factors of chat and much more. Also adding players on Skype to communicate with them to see the problem. Overall, the main factor of why I would like to be staff on Mineverse is because I feel I could be beneficial to the community. I also feel I could bring a lot of help, and there's a lot of staff members on to help the community, and I feel like I would be filling in that one last spot, I really enjoy playing on Mineverse and if i got mod it would step it up even more. I am very dedicated to this server; I am always on when i am able to play. I am really friendly to the server and to all the players that join us, I feel everyone respects me and i give respect back and also try to make friends on Mineverse. A lot of people is immature at curtain times, even the most mature people, Which is not a problem. But at times you need to step up and be mature and to stop messing around and to find rule breaking players. I am very mature a-pone any point. I’m very Helpful to others because i want to make them feel like home and not be left out. Some times i like to go on Team Speak and join calls and get to know the players in the call. I love to help people who don’t understand the game mode they are in and tell them how to play and get to know them. A good example is Infection some people say its hard to play and don’t understand it and others know exactly what they’re doing. I am always open to help people that are in need of help. I am Extremely patient at least that's what my friends told me. I feel patients is key and a major aspect of being a staff member, A terrible thing that can happen is that a staff member can loose his/her temper and put that onto another player that is innocent of what he/her is doing. I would never let anything like that happen. My final reason is that i am a very active player on mine-verse and love to play on it as well. The only down side of being a student is that we have homework and that will effect my playing time on Mineverse but i can work that out and make a schedule (4-6h). Also starting to be active on the forums. Thanks!

✯How Long Can I be Active?✯

✯In-game Times✯
      Sunday: 3-5 Hours (Soccer Practice)
      Monday: 2-4 Hours
      Tuesday: 2-4 Hours
      Wednesday: 1-4 Hours
      Thursday: 1-4 Hours
      Friday: 1-4 Hours (Soccer Practice)
      Saturday: 3-6 Hours (Soccer Games) (*Only in summer*)

✯Having Homework Some days this may vary✯

✯Forums Times✯
      Sunday: 1-2 Hours (Soccer Practice)
      Monday: 1-3 Hours
      Tuesday: 1-3 Hours
      Wednesday: 1-3 Hours
      Thursday: 1-3Hours
      Friday: 1-2 Hours (Soccer Practice)
      Saturday: 1-2 Hours (Soccer Games) (*Only in summer*)

✯Have You Ever Been Banned In the Past?✯
      I have never been banned on Mineverse and also have never been banned on the forums either.

✯Do You have any past experience as a moderator?✯
      I did have some past experience as a moderator but unfortunately Mojang put the Eula out and the server got shut down. I did get some experience from that but not a lot, but i am happy to learn a lot more things.

✯Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?

Yes, I do have Skype to communicate to players and staff members. I also have Teamspeak 3 For any offline communication.

✯-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-✯

✯Do you meet all Mineverse’s requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No✯
      Yes, I do meet all the Mineverse's requirements for staff.

✯Do you have 50 Post Counts?✯
      Yes, I do have 50 Post counts.

✯Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?✯
      I do have Two factor authentications set up for my account.

✯Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?✯
      I do have 2 weeks of registration on The Mineverse forums.

✯Conclusion✯

In Conclusion i think that i am a great position for being a moderator, I feel that i have all the perks of being a moderator. I am trying to get back into minecraft thats why you have not see me on and if you have never seen me on i recently changed my name from “itzAloha” to Wixy, If you want to contact me in game, You can find me likely on KitPvP2 and OP PvP.

2. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

No support you don't meet the requirements
      Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 9.55.57 PM.png

3. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Support.

4. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.