x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • AFR Winterrose Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Darksilver, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Darksilver

Darksilver Active Member

In Game Name: My in game name is X_WinterRose_X. Some people have a hard time spelling that name, but the name is often complimented you can call me rose for short.

How old are you?
      I am currently 15 years of age, and will be turning 16 on the 29th of January , 2017. I like to think I'm very mature for my age, but a few people tell me otherwise.

What is your timezone?
      AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) UTC/GMT +11 hours

What country do you live in? I live in Australia.

What languages do you speak?

I speak English, and I'm currently learning to speak french. My family is German, so I can speak a small amount of German.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes I do. I have bandicam, and as soon as I update my computer I will have the windows 10 recording software. I also have my youtube channel where I upload my reports, and I am able to take multiple screenshots and put it into a video.
      Why do you think you should become moderator?

Caring:
      Most of the time when I'm on Mineverse I am either pvping or recording hackers. When my friend comes to me and needs advice or some care I stop what ever it is I'm doing and help them. Care isn't a trait found in many people, because this is a game. You usually need to dig deep into someone to actually see if they care what you're saying or even care about you but in this case you don't need to I show it when I talk and type.

Kindness:
      Most of MV has seen the good side of me, but people here on forums have not exactly seen that side. I am working on becoming a sweet little angel again. I dont think it will be easy, I do not intend on being that typical girl applying for mod and is two faced, I want people to see the real me and that is not the person you have been dealing with for the past month or two. So since the point you read this I am currently being helped by a friend to improve upon myself!

Helpful
      I am always ready to help any players that are in need of assistance. When someone asks a question, I answer it. I love to help the new players, and I try to make sure they enjoy their stay in Mineverse as much as possible. I love seeing new players joining the server and figuring everything out.
      Friendly
      I am always friendly, even in the worst of times. I do not use caps lock, or curse at other players. I love to be in a friendly environment, so if there is a player that is upset or displeased, I can often resolve the issue and calm the player. Being moderator would especially help with resolving bad situations. Being calm is important for being a moderator because any anger or rage can bother the player, thus causing me to be disliked and it also may end up as them disliking the server.
      Active
      I am a very active player, and I always have time to join the server or go on forums. I have recently been up at all hours of the night looking at forums, attempting to answer any questions or help any players that are confused and/or struggling with something. I'm also very active in game, I know most players that I see on the server. Not much happens without me knowing about it because of me being so active.. With a moderator being extremely active, it is easy to find any rule breakers.
      Experienced
      I know the commands required in being moderator, because I have been taught by some nice people on how to be a moderator.
      The commands I know:
      /ban [PlayerName] [Reason] Appeal at www.mineverse.com ~Darksilver
      /tempban [PlayerName] [Time] [Reason] Appeal at www.mineverse.com~Darksilver
      /unban [PlayerName]
      /mute [PlayerName] [Time]
      /kick [PlayerName] [Reason]
      I often know when a player is hacking or rule breaking, and I know the appropriate punishments. I can also provide evidence before banning the player on my YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3UUPjtgIm8mcxwJiwwuX-Q
      Honest
      Many players trust me, and I'm well-known in the infection community. I always give people honest answers, and I give the best advice that I can to new players. When someone asks a question, I answer it as best I can. I don't lie. Ever. Not in-game, not on forums. I'm an honest player. Being honest is important when being a moderator, because it builds trust. Trust is very important, especially on a large server like Mineverse.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have been moderator/admin on many small servers. I am a Jr. Moderator on a server called Craftiness, which is a small survival server. The other servers I have been moderator or admin on shut down due to not having enough income. I now hope to be able to Moderate on Mine-verse, because it has been my favorite server for a long time, and never ceases to excite me.
      How long can you be active on the server every day?

Monday - 5 hours
      Tuesday - 4 hours
      Wednesday - 6 hours
      Thursday - 5 hours
      Friday - 6 hours
      Saturday - 5-8 hours
      Sunday - 5-8 hours

I cannot guarantee that I will be on at specifically that length all the time, because I have a life too. I have other things I may need to do on one of those days. On forums, I can be on for 5-6 hours every day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I have been playing on Mineverse since February 2014, and enjoyed almost every moment of it.

Have you ever been banned in the past?

Yes,Once of a death threat in a minigame i didn't meant real life just in game so if u see me playing Minigames and see me in stress say hi to calm me :)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      Yes, I have been moderator/admin on many small servers. I am a Jr. Moderator on a server called Craftiness, which is a small survival server. The other servers I have been moderator or admin on shut down due to not having enough income. I now hope to be able to Moderate on Mine-verse, because it has been my favorite server for a long time, and never ceases to excite me.

Which two servers do you want to moderate?
      I wish to be a global moderator, as I am aware that moderating 2 servers is no longer an option. I will swap between all game modes, always checking up on anyone and anything that needs help.
      I thank you, NoobCrew and CypriotMerks, for making such an incredible server. After two years of enjoyment, I now wish to moderate it. I hope you can consider my application, and I give you my word that I will put in a lot of effort in moderating this server. Thank you all for reading!
      ~Dark-silver

2. Surge

Surge Boss Member

This is a good application all I can say is those subtitles make them more see able I had to squint to see it so make it like colourful
      im going to stay neutral for now good luck
      and the two servers to moderate on doesn't apply any more

3. Darksilver

Darksilver Active Member

thanks :) i will try change the color soon as possible i got to sleep now :(

4. Surge

Surge Boss Member

good night :)

5. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

Neutral.

6. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member

I'm going to say Neutral. :) Good Luck

7. Resign

Resign Experienced Member

Neutral, try to be more active on the forums. Good luck!

8. DinoDuck

DinoDuck Well-Known Member

Neutral, the application is nice just work on your activity overall, I would lean to support. Also, I've never seen you online.

9. Clones5

Clones5 Well-Known Member

Support

10. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Boss Member

11. Smiley

Smiley Legendary Member

No support.

12. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Neutral. Reasons stated above.

13. Calli

Calli Boss Member

Support, just be more active on forums.
      -Good luck!

14. Darksilver

Darksilver Active Member

I mostly play skyblock survival op fractions fractions alot and some mini's and i will try be more active :)

15. notmenopedefinetelynotme

notmenopedefinetelynotme Experienced Member

Staying at Neutral for now.

16. amli

amli Boss Member

Good application, Neutral for now though if you become more active on the forums I will lean towards support. Good Luck! :)

17. alma

alma Boss Member

Neutral.

18. cuban

cuban Experienced Member

19. notmenopedefinetelynotme

notmenopedefinetelynotme Experienced Member

Changing to "No Support" you're extremely rude to me & will abuse your moderator powers.

20. Ertuiop

Ertuiop Well-Known Member

Neutral:

• Play more Gamemodes
      • Be more active on the Forums

Good luck!