x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Why can't staff SS or view anticheat alerts?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nickmarker, May 5, 2020.

1. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

If screen sharing would help prevent false bans and increase the amount of cheaters caught, it should be added. Both those things would help make Mineverse better. I'm just wondering though...

How would it work with player reports?

• Like Like x 1
    2. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

really though, if the staff could identify hacks they would have been able to tell i'm cheating in most of my own reports. literally liquidbounce with hud disabled in some of them.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Ozzy

Ozzy Experienced Member

There are still times when cheats are blatant as hell and it can be easily banned but if there is a report which multiple staff are unsure there should be a ss report put on the player and no ban until there is evidance

• Like Like x 1
    4. nickmarker

nickmarker Active Member

i agree

5. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

That dude was obviously using Killaura. Besides the "headsnap" he was standing inside leqxy while hitting culxs. that isn't possible in Minecraft because we have these things called "hitboxes". You can not hit two at the same time or hit one through another one without cheating.
      ------------------------------
      ^ If they think it's false they're free to appeal. Plus it's too easy to hide hacks in an ss.
      --------------------------

You seem to be complaining about staff being too harsh on suspected closet cheaters when that simply isn't the case. Some of the older mods such as xSoulHero and Fryz were nowhere near as tolerant the current staff are. (not a bash to current mods, just closet cheaters are harder to spot these days)

Also. IIRC multiple mods give their opinions to each other in private before banning a player, which is part of the reason it takes quite a while for reports to be processed.

6. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

Can't they just coexist?

• Like Like x 1
    7. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Well yes, but I'd imagine there'd be a lot of controversy surrounding the difference in evidence from reports to mod bans. Which would, to put simply, probably come down to closest cheaters can hack as long as theres no mods online.