x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What will happen with Skyblock?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sputnikcraft, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Sputnikcraft

Sputnikcraft Active Member

Hi,

This has been bothering me for a while now that there're things going on with the Skyblock server. So I was inactive for a few months now due to personal issues and just got back on track; I logged into Mineverse and to the Skyblock server since it's one of my favorites and immediately noticed a few things:
      • In-Game money has been reset: Before I went inactive, I had about 3500 Skybucks and now it has been reset to 1000.
      • Broken warps: It seems that the warp plugin is broken; I cannot create, remove, or tp to any warps. Looks like all commands under /warp are broken
      • Cannot remove player(s) from island party: By executing '/is remove <playername>' that player should be removed from my island and all permissions to do with my island revoked. But now that command seems to also be broken since it always returns with some kind of error message about not be able to recognize the player. Additionally by executing '/is party', which should list all players in my island party, now displays a whole bunch of 'null' instead of names.
      • Banned players get unbanned: I have a friend who was permanently banned from the Skyblock server for tp killing a year ago. He still plays on other servers. I asked him to try joining the Skyblock server and for some reason he could.
      So it's pretty obvious that there are things going on with Skyblock. My questions are will the Skyblock server be reset soon? or are these just bugs that need fixing? And if the Skyblock will be reset, will it be reset in the way that everyone loses everything from their islands, items, money, etc.?

If anyone has knowledge on this issue please let me know:)

Thanks in advance,
      Sputnikcraft

2. Amori

Amori Experienced Member

The banned guy maybe made a ban apeal,
      And they accepted it.

3. Dyna_Mighty

Dyna_Mighty Retired Head-Mod

Hi there! Yes, Skyblock seems to be riddled with issues right now. I too, was one of the reset ones. One of the owners of this server, Cypriot has said that we will indeed be having a reset. He has been gone for about a month now with no internet. He should be back within the next week or so and the work toward a reset should resume. As soon as we have a specific date of release, we will let everyone know. And yes, this will be a complete reset for everyone from what I've been told. Everything will be wiped clean.
      As far as banned players being allowed back into game. Before February of this year, most bans were permanent bans. If you got banned, you weren't coming back. In February, the way things were handled changed. Now, things that used to be perm bans, are now month long bans instead. So a lot of the people that were permanently banned before have appealed and have been allowed another chance. I hope this answers your questions and I'm sorry you were reset.

4. dankness

dankness Active Member

On the previous servers I have been on, a permanent ban usually used to be an IP-ban. If he gets a new router, or a VPN, he can still get logged onto the server. Usually, to keep this on track, the player gets banned permanently per name too, but maybe this was forgotten to do with your friend. Also, an appeal could've been the reason too.

5. Sputnikcraft

Sputnikcraft Active Member

Hi Dyna, thanks for your reply. Sad to know that we're having a reset but it's his server after all.

Resolved. The thread may be closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.