x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What has become of this server... [Level Max rant]

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Sora Draco, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Sora Draco

Sora Draco Active Member

This is something that is WAY overdue, My wake-up backhand to mineverse.

I've have been part of the server for a LONG time, never throwing any cash at the game nor doing pvp because, well, a $250 titan rank could not be stopped

This is a server that went from competing with the likes of hypixel and mineplex to a server that is nearly unplayable, Here is the rant that has had a long time in the making.

RANKS- This is plain and simple, you throw money at noobcrew, he grants you everything but op. The money and items that you gain from ranks alone is enough to destroy any and all economy's. And the staff, rolling in cash and liking it, Did not want to change anything. There power made them more powerful than admins at times, 'do this and I will give you an unbreaking 100 pick' is a prime example.

STAFF- Popularity contest and not at all. If you look at my older works, you will find a Mod application. I had nearly a full resume, I co-owned a server, worked on a dozen, and so on. It was denied PURLY because 'who are you?' Even today, they prefer to chat on this site instead of doing their job (fixing bugs, banning hackers)
      GAMEMODES- This server had bedwars LONG before hypixel, due to the lack of care, it crashed with hackers. See what this would of gotten you if you would of DONE YOUR JOB ADMINS. The server has had some very unique game modes, but thanks to the lack of care, all have crashed and burned. Also, instead of getting a revamp on any gamemode, there has just been a map change and reset! whoho! *sarcastic clapping here*

and before you complain how I'm being unfair: remember this is the staff team that allowed strip clubs and $ex dens on creative (not making this up at all)

also, half of the game modes nowadays are 100% unplayable

All in all: I know this will likely never be seen. and I might get banned due to the god-structure of staff and owners on this server. Point is: I liked this server, It is a broken mess now. I would put in a mod application but my chances are 0% due to being popular on the server.

...but when my server, which has 2 people working on it including myself and not open to public yet, is making more progress in a day than this server in a year? that's bad. REALLY bad.

I've been on the server for a long time, getting on and off periodically, never being popular, I've seen the end of the glory days to today. Back when Ares was a supreme on survival. Back when survival had everyone wanting each others heads. google 'soradraco opshop trap mineverse' and look at the date. oh wait, you can't, its been to long. If an adman can get access to the archives, it is there.

Tldr: WAKE UP STAFF AND OWNERS

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

You think mods have way more permissions than they actually do. Why blame mods for not doing stuff they can't even do. That's like calling out a hockey player for not dunking a basketball.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    3. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

Your chances of becoming a Moderator aren’t slim because you’re ‘not popular’, they’re slim because you’re not active on the forums.

Your application was never denied, it was locked due to inactivity. Even when it was active, judging by your forum content, you mainly stuck to commenting your supports/no supports on suggestions.
      I think your reasoning is silly.

4. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

You get 3/10 points for coming up stupid reasons that don't exist. . 1 for every inch.

5. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

lul

6. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

well what do you want a moderator to change? its not like they remake the server, they are there to ban, warn and mute players who aren't following the rules and giving help and explaination to new players

7. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

Who are you?

8. Benko

Benko Boss Member

Who are you?

9. amli

amli Boss Member

We're doing all that we can at the moment.