x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What happened

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by lego_wizard, Jun 26, 2021.

1. lego_wizard

lego_wizard Active Member

Im going on a rant because im disappointed of whats become of imo one of the greatest servers of 2014 so excuse the language i use.

so... WHAT THE ACTUAL HAS HAPPENED?! im and og player, my ign was lego_wizard, i played 2014-2015 then coming into 2016 my account was deleted for an unknown reason i never got it back, i wasnt able to get back into minecraft after that because of school and what not so i never saw my old friends again. fast forward 2020/21 ive decided to join back mineverse for old times sake and believe me when i saw the server now averaging 50-70 players compared to the usual 2 thousand average that used to be on every single day it was quite upsetting. first thing i did when i came back was join creative and the wave of nostalgia i got seeing all of me and my friends' old plots and remembering how much fun i had back in the day, but my mood quickly turned sour as i did /seen to find out when everyone was last on only to find out it had been at least 5 years since everyone was on, except for a couple of them who were on 7 months ago.

i get servers die out and everyone playing back when i did are adults now living their own lives, but surely there would be new people to take their place right? a whole new generation of kids joining after searching up servers on google and finding mineverse just like i did right? what the actual happened? everythings dead, gamemodes arent being updated, 1.17 has been out for weeks now and the server still hasnt updated for it, the only active gamemodes are the pvp ones but theres always hackers on it, the anticheat is actual dogshit, i cant even play oppvp coz every single time i fight someone i get stuck on invisble blocks or in walls then i get kicked for "flying" or i randomly get kicked for "kill aura" like why has the server turned into such a ing joke? the only reason im still bothering to play this still is because of creative but now its been down for a couple days, ive notified thats it down in the discord server yet i get told to be patient like seriously? everyone knows you guys arent ing doing anything so be bothered for once and fix it already.

like theyre more active on banning a black man from their discord server coz hes got the n word in his status than they are working to bettering mineverse, like honestly Noob, it was just a cash grab for you wasnt it? you earned ur hundereds of thousands (im guessing dont @ me) then off after the popularity died down a bit, even if thats not the case which i doubt, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for letting mineverse die its disgraceful, like wtf infection was one of the greatest ing game modes and yet im hearing nothing has been added to it for ages, skygrids been removed for some in reason, the og prison was replaced by space prison (whoever even suggested this in the first place is an absolute idiot) but now space prisons removed too (yet u can still click to join it on the navigator???? another reason why everyone working on this server is disgraceful) apparently mods and people like that are ing inactive now too?

like what the actual has this server become? ill never in forgive any of you for letting it become like this.

2. AxeGodGoku

AxeGodGoku Active Member

well your complaint about getting stuck in blocks and getting kicked for flying/killaura is cuz ur playing on 1.16+ on a 1.8 pvp server. but every other complaint is valid. they gotta have more events and updates to keep people engaged