x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Philip320, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

Really, i have been a player on this server since early 2013 and WTF are you doing. I wanna say the main problem with your server, it is lagging. I can barerly connect here and you are acting like nothing here. I wouldn't mind play here if you had a host. Like lol? you cant even handle 60 players without lagging. And before you had 2000 players and your server was barerly lagging.

I wanna say to the staff team, get a host for europe. Get kits for KitPvP1 and make it like KitPvP2 with the same prototype. Or close the server
      That was all from me,
      Regards your old player Philip320.

2. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

I understand your frustration here, I am too a old player from 2013. I remember you. I do believe they have got rid of there other hosts beside the East Coast one. I do not experience any lag. I do agree, I wish we would get host around the world again. It would be easier for everyone. Regarding KitPvP 1, they made it like that because it was asked by a lot of players to enable Splash potions and etc. The Kits on KitPvp 1 I believe are not yet implemented due to the Mojang EULA. Hopefully this was informative.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.