x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • WE NEED STAFF!

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by abbie, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Ruminisque

Ruminisque Experienced Member

We don't need more staff, we just need staff in different timezones.

2. abbie

abbie receptionist Premium

More active staff

3. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

Like @Nubby said, I do personally think we need more staff. Also we need just some staff members to be a bit more active. I understand it holidays and some staff members are on 24/7. I just think we need more staff.

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

None of the staff are on 24/7...

5. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

@Ordi and @Connor_ are really active In-Game and on Forums. I didn't mean actually mean 24/7 but really active.

6. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Connor_ literally said to someone on Kitpvp2 yesterday that he isn’t that active, but he does get things done.

7. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

He was talking to a friend of mine and he said that the staff team is not active because of the holidays and that they have to do other things. He also said he has to deal with In-Game, forums and discord. He is active on forums and discord. I understand we need more staff active In-Game but recently @Ordi has been working really hard on the forums. He always handles my reports when he can. Connor does when he cans too.

8. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

We just need to give me owner commands, I'll do the rest.

9. b0rn_c0fused

b0rn_c0fused Experienced Member

Support get some more stuff online!

10. Surge

Surge Boss Member

As the server has gotten smaller than It use to be we aren't recieving many applicants. yes more staff would be great but i was In the staff team when we had 30 members and trust me there where still times when people weren't on. We can't get an applicant from every part of the world that can fill up the times. the fact is there will never be a staff member on at all times. That Is why reports are a thing.

11. benji

benji Well-Known Member

I mean, whenever I am online there isn't a staff member on and if I need one, I just use discord as they are always on there. Any how, we have a lovely report system to give reports.

12. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

Most of the time when I get online there are no staff on doesn't mean they are never on it just means they are of different times of the day. Time zones is an issue and as @Surge said we cannot get different mods on to cover different times. Getting more staff still wont solve the situation there will still be certain times of the day where mods will not be on and that is why we have the reports system in place.

You need to understand moderators are Volunteers we volunteer our time to moderate and we get nothing in return. Mods cannot be on for 24 hours and put other things before moderating such as school and family it was Christmas so obviously staff will put spending time with their families first rather than moderating. We try our best when we get time to moderate. There are also valid reasons behind some moderators inactivity and it's really quite frankly nobody else's business to comment on that. If you need a moderator you best ask in Mineverse's discord as @benji said and we can hop on and assist. If you feel like a moderator could improve on their activity you could always privet message them and give them feedback constructively.

13. Gabe

Gabe Boss Member

This is true moderators are strictly volunteers and players think they should be on 24/7. I am not gonna lie I was one of these players that was like why are no staff on at all but I learned that this is not a job for them. They need to put other things in priority first such as school and family. Don't give moderators heat for not being on.

14. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

dw I'm applying soon

xd im not

15. b0rn_c0fused

b0rn_c0fused Experienced Member

@Gabe i think your right on that one i would need to put my home life before being a mod on minecraft so put yourself in a mods shoes then say this