x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Waterrrrrrr's application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by MoNsTeRXSkillsYT, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MoNsTeRXSkillsYT

MoNsTeRXSkillsYT Active Member

Your in-game name: Waterrrrrrr
      What timezone are you in? GMT
      What country do you live in? Uk
      What languages do you speak? English, and a tiny bit of Spanish as I am doing it in school!
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I do, I use bandicam, I have a working mic. And can catch as much evidence as I have got the paid version of bandicam, so I can record for aslong as I want!

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should be a moderator because I see on Sky wars there are never any Staff on and it gets me really annoyed to see all the players sad cause of hackers, there are hardly staff on when I'm on as well. Also I have lots of knowledge with mineverse and minecraft its self, I have owned a server, and co owned a server, I know most of the commands that you would need to be a good helping staff. I have being told by friends and members to apply as I have being here for so long and am a helpful player, I also think I would be good. Most of the Staff are in the US and inactive when the Uk people are on, so it will be helpful to have a Staff member from the Uk, I am mature for my age (I am 13) I don't get angry easy. I want to also say I have never abused my powers when I was staff, cause that is not a good thing to do!

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I am off school for 6week for holidays, so for the next few weeks ill be able to spend atleast 10 hours a day maybe more. And then when I have school about 5-6.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have being playing Mineverse for over 1 year now and I have enjoyed my time here!
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I was tempbanned for advertisement when I was new to the server, but I have learnt from that and will never do it again!
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have being moderator on many servers, so I know basically all the commands you need to be a good and helpful moderator, I have being moderator on a few big servers but had to resign because of school, but I will not have school for a while so I would love to dedicate my time to mineverse and help out the players in need.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No; Yes
      Do you have 50 Post Count? No as I don't tend to post, but I will soon, cause I have lots of things to talk about!
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes I have being here for 2 years
      Do you have Skype and Teamspeak 3 for offline communication? Yes I mainly use TeamSpeak.

-Thank you for reading my applicaton :D

2. amli

amli Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.