x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Voxygen's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Voxygen, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Voxygen

Voxygen Experienced Member

Introduction:
      Hello Everyone, welcome to my Moderator Application! My in-game name is Voxygen and I am currently 16 years of age turning 17 May 30th. I have been playing on Mineverse since 2015 and I really enjoy the server! I got introduced to Mineverse by a couple of my older friends and ever since I've been playing on Mineverse I loved it. One of my favorite game modes are Op PvP and KitPvP's. I always wanted to be a Moderator on Mineverse to make the server better than it already is in anyway possible!

Your in-game name?
      My in-game name is Voxygen and I am not planning on changing my name anytime soon. Some of my past names are Fypoz, aluk7254 and cog48.

What timezone are you in?
      My timezone is UTC-7, I am often online at the busiest times.

What country do you live in?
      I currently live in United States and do not plan on moving.

What languages do you speak?
      I speak English very fluently and I speak a little bit of Spanish. I am planning on learning new languages for its benefits.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes, I have bandicam and f2 for screenshots.

Have you ever been banned in game?
      Yes I have been banned once on Mineverse for hacking, After this I have never had the thought to every hack again! I never been banned on forums.

Why do you think you should become moderator?

· Maturity
      Everyone has there immature moments, even the most serious people, which is not a big problem. I enjoy messing around with people having fun, however I know when it is time to get serious! I can very very mature for many situations.

· Patience
      Yes, many people have told me I am very patient with people. I think this is a big aspect of being a Moderator, the worst thing that could happen is if someone started freaking out or getting mad at someone for nothing, I would never let this happen.

· Activeness
      I am very active on Mineverse, I have had not as much homework so that means I can spend more time on the server.

· Friendliness
      I think that I am very friendly with people. It is hard to name someone I hate or someone that hates me.

· Dedication
      I am very dedicated to Mineverse, I always try and get on when I have a chance to. Endless I am asleep, you will probably find me on the server a lot of times.

· Respectfulness
      I try my best to give people my upright most respect. I think that most of us are equal, whether we have helped Mineverse by purchasing a rank or not.

· Helpful
      I really enjoy helping everyone on the server. Whether it is to stop a person from breaking the rules and telling them what there doing wrong or to a new player that has just joined, I am here to help as many people as I can!

How long can you be on the server every day?
      It depends on what is happening or the amount of homework I get. I usually can be on 2 to 3 hours and day it maybe more or less depending on what is going on.

Do you have any past experience as moderator?
      No, but I am friend with a lot of the mods, and I understand how their job works. I will be very happy to learn new things!

Do you have a 50 post count?
      Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype or TeamSpeak 3 for offline communication?
      Yes I have both, And I do have a mic that works.

I really appreciate all the people that take the time to read my app and leave a feedback! All feedback is appreciated. If not good feedback please let me know where I can do better than that I can fix it and learn from my mistakes. Thanks!

2. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.