x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • vMpee's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Bloo, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Bloo

Bloo Active Member

How old are you? 17

Your in-game name: vMpee

What timezone are you in? UTC +10

What country do you live in? Australia, Melbourne

What languages do you speak? English & Tagalog

Why do you think you should become a mod? I applied to become a moderator because of multiple reasons. Firstly, current moderators on a server I play mostly on (OP Prison) leave spammers and scammers do their thing. I remember once, a moderator was trying to keep a conversation going with his friend, and not trying in anyway to contain or stop the spam in chat. Even though I don't have proof or evidence of this, it still matters because people will never stop spamming nor scamming if they don't read the rules / punished. Seems harsh, but a timed mute, or a kick will finish the job, usually anyway.

Secondly, whenever I am on this server (a few hours a day, depending on business, etc.), there are no moderators to be seen. I'm not sure whether they're just inactive, or whether the server is in need of moderators. We all need to keep the chat free of spam.

Lastly, on the Blocks vs. Zombies server, I've seen a few people hacking? I can never exactly capture a screenshot because they don't really last hit the zombies.. I'm still unclear and unsure about this one though.

Evidence of chat spam can be found in the OP Prison chat itself. It never stops, but if visual evidence is needed; then ask; I will try to provide the best examples.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I stay on the OP Prison server (and BvZ), usually, for a few hours. But it really depends on how my surroundings are going, for example, whether I have schoolwork that is due, or whether I have work the next day, etc. Usually though, a few hours or so.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Hopefully this doesn't affect the application, I only wanted to apply to keep the rules firm on the OP Prison. But to answer the question, probably a week and a half now.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Never been banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes. As mentioned before, I have been part of staff a few times in small servers. The last one was VoliPrison, I was the head moderator for guards.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? The two servers I play the most on are OP Prison, and Blocks vs. Zombies.

2. GizzBots

GizzBots Well-Known Member

No support. You only just joined, sorry. It would affect your application. Get to know the community, hang around for a couple of months(by a couple, I mean about 4), and then apply. Sorry.

3. nick ok

nick ok Well-Known Member

No support, you just joined the server.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.