x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • vivesi´s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by _Prolecious, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. _Prolecious

_Prolecious Active Member

How old are you?:
      Your in-game name?
      -vivesi
      What timezone are you in?
      -Central European Timezone
      What country do you live in?
      - Spain
      What languages do you speak?
      -Spanish, English, Catalan and some German
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      -To start off this paragraph, I've been playing on Mineverse for about 3-4 months now. School and family has been getting in the way lately & I haven't really had the time to play on Minecraft, let alone open my laptop, due to my busy life. Nowadays though, I try my very best to make the time & effort to get on Minecraft, especially on Mineverse. Mineverse is honestly not one of my favorite server, but IS my favorite server. Recently, I have been getting on daily whenever I'm free, and doing so, that's where I usually witness bullies and rule breakers. People like them don't achieve anything by doing such things, and instead, do it just for fun and for the sake of annoying other players. Seeing this really made me sad and annoyed me so very much, for I have also been through it. People calling you a hacker, noob, swearing & etc. Not only that, but including peoples judgments on your race, ethnicity or even your age. I really loathe such attitude and such will that people have to even think about doing it. Seeing people go through it is not quite a nice experience, and if I had the chance to stop it, I most definitely would. I try to comfort and make the victim feel better by asking the enemy to please stop, but sometimes words can't help & instead actions are the only thing that would work (Actions speak louder than words). As Staff, I would make sure that we keep our players comfortable and not feeling any harm what so ever, and expelling the rule breakers, griefers, hackers, and basically anyone who tries to harm the people or even the server itself. Being a Staff member is a very important authority and duty that I can achieve and accomplish in the very best ways possible. Kindness, being supportive, maturity and responsibility are a few of my qualities. I take things very seriously when they have to be taken seriously. I will take suggestions and propositions from other fellow staff members or even normal members on the server to grow as a Staff member that I will hopefully be in the future. Following the rules is my number one concern, for it is very important and shouldn't be taken moderately & lightly. In my opinion, I know how a server should run, and will try my very best to be active on the server and help out anyone in need.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      - 3-4 hours a day
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      - For around 3-4 months
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      - Yes, I have had some past experiences as Mod, Admin & Staff. And from those past experiences, they've helped me grow and taught me the right, wrong, good & bad in a server. Thanks to the past, I will hopefully be able to start a new future on this amazing server.

2. BrianNK

BrianNK Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.