x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • VenomT's Moderator application.

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by VenomT, Dec 14, 2014.

1. VenomT

VenomT Active Member

I'm 14 years old.

My in game name is VenomT

My timezone is England,London GMT.

I can speak a little Spanish and mainly English.

I think I should become a mod because I encounter hackers and people using abusive language all the time and generally I think its unfair that there's never any mods in my timezone on the server to deal with them. We have to put up with these hackers when there is no one to help us for at least another three hours. It is a very unsatisfying experience when your getting unfairly killed by them all of the time. Another reason why I believe that I should become a moderator is because I would like to take on the role of helping others out and making the server a much more enjoyable experience with out abusive players. With moderator I will be able to meet allot of new people not only on the server I play on but also others. I am on the server everyday from 5-8 pm GMT. I also think i'm mature enough to take on the responsibility in looking after others to have a better experience. I'm also always helping new players out when they ask in the chat for help on ranks or commands etc. I'am a very bubbly character towards new members and friends and would be more that great full to join and helm the mineverse community.

I'am on the server everyday from 5-8 GMT and on the weekends i'm on and off from 10 am- 7 pm GMT on both Saturday and Sunday.

I have been playing mineverse since last December, 2013 but I have only just created a mineverse account just recently in the past month.

I'm going to admit it, I have been banned in the past in late January 2014 for hacking and got un-banned in April 2014. Since then I have never re-installed or used any hack client since. If this will make much difference to my application then so be it, but I have matured up allot since then.

I have never been a moderator but I have owned a couple of servers so I do kind of understand on how some of the commands work and how I should take responsibility.

After some consideration, the two servers I would like to moderate would be OP pvp and Kit pvp.

If you decline this application then I understand because of my previous server history on mineverse.
      Thank you for reading this application,
      Venom :);)

2. Badlerner

Badlerner Experienced Member

Add a lot more detail on why you want to become a mod, but anyways goodluck :)

3. VenomT

VenomT Active Member

Thanks, I really rushed this, I'am going to do another more detailed one tomorrow but yeah, NoobCrew If you see this, this is the basic information about me, sorry that I didn't right enough about myself :P

4. xXxgravdenxXx

xXxgravdenxXx Active Member

No Support
      - Add colour to it make it more fancy and easy to read

5. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Support :)

6. Freckle

Freckle Experienced Member

You will need a lot more information, detail and some colour wouldn't hurt. Good luck bud. ;)

7. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Good luck.

8. NoSupportYou

NoSupportYou Active Member

9. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Good luck, and support.

10. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Here are some tips
      • Expand on why you want to become mod