x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • useless mods

Discussion in 'Archive' started by powerben1963, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

Funny how people like to pick on us for the negative things we do and not appreciate the things we do to help the server.

I have seen many players complain about mods. Tbh we are lacking staff. But being a moderator is harder then it seems.
      I have seen a member complain about mods and not doing their work. They got promoted and did the exact same thing. Do you really think it's a coincidence that all the mods are "lazy and not doing their jobs" no. Sometimes we need breaks. We aren't getting payed we are volunteering for all of you.

2. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

Threads like this one aren't needed on the forums and aren't accomplishing anything.
      Locking.

3. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

i know this is locked. i can not help but make a comment.

all the mods are performing their job to the best of their ability and i am sure merks and crew appreciates that.
      like people said in that thread, the lack of mods is the problem. not to mention the lack of globals as well.

the staff we currently have now are extraordinary and instead of complaining, you all should at least have the solicitude to appreciate we have people who are willing to take their time to go online to a pixelated game and help out the server and make the community a playable environment. we don't even get paid! we volunteer to help out this server just because we can. never in our mod apps have we once stated that we would give up our personal and private life to serve the players of this server. if one of our staff decides to take a long break, so be it.

please, no more threads like this in the future.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.