x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] zStrafe's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by zStrafe, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zStrafe

zStrafe Experienced Member

How old are you? I'm currently 13 and soon to be 14
      Your in-game name: My in game name is zStrafe Currently God On The Server
      What timezone are you in? The Pacific Time Zone
      What country do you live in? United States Of America
      What languages do you speak? I speak English
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a mod because I have past experiences with being a moderator. In the past servers that I have moderated have went down, but I have never moderated a 24/7 server. I know a lot of the simple commands such as /ban, /mute, and etc. I am friendly in game. I try to help out some of the people like giving them armor and kind of introduce them. People PM me for help sometimes and I reply with the answer needed. I'm going to always be fair when I am a moderator.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active pretty much everyday for at least 2 hours. 2 hours on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Other days like Tuesday and Saturday I can be on for a very long time. Sometimes between school and minecraft I get a few exams sometimes and I have to study, but those are only for some days.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've been in mineverse for 1 and a half years. I've been around when the Admin, Major, And Captain ranks were around.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes, I have been banned in the past for advertising and hacking.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, again I moderated a few servers that went down. I know a lot of commands and what to do when someone breaks a rule. I'm really good at telling if someone has hacks and especially people who make it really obvious.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate? (Recommended pick the two servers you play the most) The servers I would like to moderate is KitPvP and OpFactions. I feel that kitpvp has a lack of staff coming on everyday and I'd say the same with OpFactions. I'm on almost everyday but I see a a lot of people who need help and there's no staff to help them. I mean no offense to the staff party once so ever you guys are doing great! :)
      Thank you for reading!

2. HotBritishNoodle

HotBritishNoodle Experienced Member

No support. Needs more detail and colours are too bright. You need to be more active by that I can tell you only sent 38 messages.

3. zStrafe

zStrafe Experienced Member

I'm active on mineverse not on forums. Thanks for your opinion though.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.