x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] zKoalaPvPs Moderator Application [KitPvP Only]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Jai, May 29, 2015.

1. Jai

Jai Active Member

How old are you? 13 Years Old, Turning 14 in January

Your in-game name: zKoalaPvPs

What timezone are you in? I'm in the Eastern Time U.S. and Canada

What country do you live in? I live in the United States

What languages do you speak? I speak English, some Spanish, some Hindi, and very little French.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I have :

Responsibility

I have responsibility in doing jobs or items that needs to be done. Being responsible is a very huge thing to maintain. Being responsible is something that people count on you for doing it for them or you. Even though I made mistakes in the past which is good. Why ? Once I make my mistakes it makes me more better in those errors that I need with. I am very responsible in having chores done or not. Once someone tells me to help them with stuff,I feel grateful in helping the person in doing my task for them.

Honesty

I am very honest with people in ways. Taking it to far can cause people to feel all bad and sad.Even though I am honest I don't like taking it to far.I like saying the truth instead of causing more lies that can cause more problems.with one another.Taking it to far can cause people to feel all bad and sad.I like saying the truth so it does not cause any more problems

Friendly

I am very friendly with people that I play with.Being friendly is very nice and a positive feeling for me. I like being friendly with others especially if the person is new. When I play infection I always see new people coming in. I like greeting them nicely since their new to this place. I always say Welcome and they feel comfortable.

Loyal

I like being loyal.All of this adds up to request. When someone request me to do something it makes me feel special. I do the request as long it has to do nothing bad that will mess me up. I wont betray someone that was nice to me.If I do something that they don't like its because there's a reason why I'm doing this actions.

Knowledge

Do i know some commands:Well yes i do
      Some commands are /ban,/mute,/kick,/tempban/tempmute. etc
      Even though that a mod has these commands it doesn't mean that they can do it to everyone its just that it is making the server a more and improve community.

Recording

Yes I have Bandicam to record hackers. I know that once your mod you need to have a recording system to ban hackers because not all the time you are only banning players from reports but, from yourself as well.

Forums

I am active on forums all the time. This helps me know people more better than usual. I know when your mod you need to be active on forums which I am.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can not get on Minecraft Sunday, but I can get on the forums for about 1 hour. On Monday-Friday I can get on for about 5 hours in total including Forums. On Saturday I can get on for about 4 hours in total.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I believe I have been playing for 6 months and I really have liked it so far.

Have you ever been banned in the past? Yes I have been banned twice, once for Advertising, and another time for mute evading.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I used to be a moderator on SwiftCraft.org and another server I don't remember.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? If I could only choose one it would be Kitpvp, but if I have to do two it will be KitPvp and Factions.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
    2. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

Support. Make the font size a bit smaller because it looks bigger than it is.

3. TheMiner2020

TheMiner2020 Experienced Member

Neutral. Make sure to add a bit more detail and tone down the text size.

:)

4. KingSize

KingSize Experienced Member

You're very active in KitPVP and friendly, support :D

Just a suggestion, use more space between your subparagraphs so the application would look more nice.

5. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Neutral.

Suggestions:

Add more information.
      Use darker colors.
      Make the font smaller.
      Space out questions and answers.
      Fix typos and grammatical errors.
      Be more active on the Forums.

Good luck! :)

6. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

No support, sorry.
      I have my reasons.
      Also, I suggest you make the font a bit smaller.
      Good luck.

7. Hosselaar

Hosselaar Active Member

no support you tp trapped me and your getting banned for it , so edit your: have you been banned before.

8. Jai

Jai Active Member

Thanks all for your insight and I will try to adjust. Thanks Alot Everyone :)