x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Zackbrominer's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by zackbrominer, Jul 3, 2014.

?

Would I make a good mod?

1. Yes

50.0%
    2. No

50.0%
    3. Mabye

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Multiple votes are allowed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zackbrominer

zackbrominer Active Member

Zack's Mod App
      • How old are you?
      My in-game name
      zackbrominer
      TimeZone?
      EST
      (Eastern Standard Time)
      What country do I live in?
      United States
      What languages do I speak?

English Only

Why should I be mod?
      I should be mod because
      -
      Friendly I'm a very friendly person because I'm not a rude person I'm someone who can be a happy person and not always mad I'm a very nice person and I'm not rude to people I don't say bad things in chat to people or in real life I'm someone who can be trusted and not rude :D
      -
      Mature I'm very mature for my age so don't let my age fool you I take good responsibility of myself and other things I'm someone who will work very hard and won't let the community down I'm a very hard working person and I'll do anything I can do to help
      -
      Serious I'm a serious person I'm someone who can take jokes but I don't play around I can take my job very serious and not let hackers/cheaters get past me or just ruin the server for other players on mineverse sometimes there are hackers like in kitpvp it just makes everything unfair to other players so I will make sure no hackers will ever cheat and get by with it
      -
      Helpful I'm a very helpful person I will help out anybody on the server I'm very good at helping people I'll try to answer there questions or anything else related to that I'm a very helpful guy I can help lots of players on anything if I know it
      -
      Kindness I'm a very kind guy I'm not someone who will be mad or rage or be rude to other players on the server I'm someone who will have a good time and help out I'm someone who can be trusted and not abuse my commands I'm very kind to other players and I'm always trying to help
      -
      Rules

I'm someone who can make sure all the rules are followed I'm someone who can make sure the rules are followed and I will also make sure no other staff member ABUSES there powers
      -Honesty I'm a very honest person I can be trusted and that's one big part of being staff is being honest and you have to be trusted and I'm both of those I'm a very trusted person and I won't let anybody down and I'm very honest person because I always tell the truth and never lie I'm very truthful

How long can I be active on the server?
      3-4 hours or longer

How long have I played mineverse?
      About 6 months

Do I have any past experiences of being mod?
      Yes I have I have been owner of a server co owner admin like 2 times and op a couple a times so I know what it is like to be mod or staff

Extra
      I'm someone who will not abuse there powers I'm a very nice person I also have a youtube channel called MinecraftMiner76 I'm a really nice guy and I'd love to be part of the server I love to help players on the server and to be part of the community I really enjoy everything about the server and that I will help out with anything needed on the server I'd be very happy to part of the server and also if I catch a hacker I will try to get footage of it or I will just ban them. I'd love to be part of the community and I hope you do to id like to thank everybody that gives support to me and I'd like to thank everybody who reads this it would make my day to become mod and help out with anything and to make the server a better place. Also I vote for the server every time I'm on mineverse also I always welcome new players to the server and when they join games they have never been in I'm a very helpful person I thank everybody who reads this.Have a Great day

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    2. 196

196 Boss Member

More detail couldn't hurt. Also the yellow text you have seems kind of hard to read... Other than that, good luck.

3. zackbrominer

zackbrominer Active Member

Thanks I really hope I get mod

4. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

-Too much color, makes it look unprofessional

-You registered yesterday

No Support.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.