x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] xxxbajankillerxx Skyblock+Skygrid Mod App!!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by xxxbajankillerxx, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xxxbajankillerxx

xxxbajankillerxx Experienced Member

Welcome ladies and gentlemen boys and girls. This is going to be my Skyblock + Skygrid Moderator Application! I have put a lot of work into this Application and I hope you guys enjoy!
      I have decided to become Mod because it seems to be fun to other staff members that have Moderator or Prison Guards so that gave me the idea of wanting to become a Moderator myself! Aslo PLZ READ THE BOTTOM FIRST!
      How old are you? I am currently 14 years of age

Your in-game name: xxxbajankillerxx

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time.

What country do you live in?
      United States
      Welcome ladies and gentlemen boys and girls. This is going to be my Skyblock + Skygrid Moderator Application! I have put a lot of work into this Application and I hope you guys enjoy!

Why do you think you should become a Mod?
      Number 1. Respect As a Mod I will respect all of the players on all of the Mineverse servers and all of the staff such as mods and Owners. I am Very good with players. So if they ever need my help I will be at there side for assistance. I can be very well trusted.

Number 2. Trust I can be very well trusted I have left the stage of me scamming and all of the bad things I have ever done are now in the past. As a Mineverse Moderator I will listen and respect all of the Mineverse rules and I will listen to other Mods that tell me to do something to do.

Number 3. Responsibility I am very responsible with remembering to help players, helping staff and I can stay online for very long periods of time so if other Moderators are not online I will be there to substitute for them or to resolve Mods or Players problems on the servers.
      :)
      Number 4. Hacks I can see if someone is hacking with anti-knockback or kill aura and other hacks since I can stay on longer I can help prevent Hackers and people in skyblock and skygrid

Number 5. Rules I know all of the mineverse rules and I like to follow them and I tell others to read and follow these important rules.

Number 6. Kindness I can be very nice to players and I respect all players decisions if the hate me or not. If someone hates me I simply ignore it I would never swear or be a bully to a player! If someone is getting bullied I try and help the player being bullied and tell the bully to stop disrespecting other players for no reason.

Number 7. Honesty I am very honest to players I have never scammed before and I plan on never scamming or breaking the rules ever again but if I catch a player scamming or spamming or hacking I report. I never lie to a player and I dont want anyone to hate me on the server so I dont lie or scam.

Number 8. Helping Players I am as most people know, a very helpful person on the server. I help people with ideas, building etc. If someone needs help with something, or is unsure about something, I am there for that player. I also know how to help with other things such as commands and some plugins.

Number 9. Maturity Maturity is probably the biggest thing about becoming a Mod. I do tell jokes with my friends but they are not meant to disrespect or to hurt an other players feelings. I am stupid sometimes but I do have a good side with responsibility and maturity.

Number 10. Being supportive I am super supportive to other people. If someone is stressed or nervous about something, I would give them advice and tell them not to worry. I would never hurt anyones feelings or even try to. I like helping others and helping them make friends and feel more comfortable on this wonderful server.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse for about 6-7 months.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? Mondays 4:00 pm to 12:00 am or longer. Sundays maybe 3-7. Every other tuesday 5-9

Do you have any past experience as a Mod? No. I have not but it would be wonderful to be one.

Have you ever been banned on Mineverse? Yes Kitpvp hacking (1 Month ago) Factions advertising (5 months ago) Prison sign humping (1 month ago).
      What two servers do u want to Moderate?: I would like to Moderate Skyblock and Skygrid I wish to moderate these servers because they are very fun to play.
      This has been my Mineverse Moderator application I hope for Support and Thank you everyone! :):):)

This has been my Mineverse Moderator application I hope for Support and Thank you everyone! :):):)
      Hey guys I have decided to try again for Mod! (Uncle I know you are still mad but plz dont post here about what happened.)

2. Vampiric

Vampiric Experienced Member

Didn't you quit?..
      Here are the reasons I don't support:
      - I don't believe you're that committed to the server
      - You're not active enough
      - While moderating can be "fun", that's not what it's about
      - You need more detail
      Good luck.

3. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

This is your 5th moderator application.

No Support,
      ~Not trustworthy
      ~You would abuse your commands
      ~You're are very mean to players in-game
      ~Very immature

The things I pointed out was all correct, I said you aren't trustworthy because I let you use my account and then you payed yourself all of the money I was gathering up for around 1 year. I think you would abuse your commands because you let people boss you around and you don't care. I think you are very mean to players in-game because they ask for something you say "Shut up" "Go away". The last thing I said was "immature", I don't know where to start, you get very pissed off it something happens and you go out of control.

4. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

If you can't take constructive criticism then why are you even applying, this was your own fault what you did to me and caused a lot of hate towards you.

5. googlemaster190

googlemaster190 Experienced Member

I have to agree with @Conor Walton here on this one. Your history depends on your future move to being a moderator. You have been immature a lot. Like how you mentioned your hacks .
      Try to be more active on forums and gain trust from other members!
      No support for now because your history. And you also LIED about your age on your profile. Dude you are NOT 48 years old get with the program
      Good luck :) @xxxbajankillerxx

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    6. xxxbajankillerxx

7. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

I agree

8. xxxbajankillerxx

Im so mad right now uncle you always come in and ruin everything dont u. IT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO GET OVER IT!!! I KNOW IM NOT GETTING MOD EVER BECAUSE IM GUNNA SAY THIS BUT UNCLE U ARE A BIG SPOILED BRAT WITH RICH PARENTS THAT BUY U 250$ RANKS AS SOON AS THEY COME OUT AND YOU LIKE TO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS! CAN A MOD CLOSE THIS??!?! @Taylor @thorraks1 @ScoFu13 @PandaBear__

9. xxxbajankillerxx

IM IGNORING U UNCLE AND I EVEN TRY TO SETTLE THINGS BETWEEN US BUT I GUESS NOT ANYMORE /IGNORE UNCLEURNESTO EVERY SERVER.

10. Vampiric

Vampiric Experienced Member

Some words of advice: You have some serious work to do if you're 14 and you still snap every time somebody gives you criticism.

11. Taylor

Taylor Experienced Member

Locking on request.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.