x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] XSplosiv3's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Connor Smith, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Connor Smith

Connor Smith Active Member

-=How old are you?=-

I am currently 14 years old starting Jan. 1st, 2001. Even though I am only 14 and have yet to learn, I am a mature person and a mature player.

-=What is your in-game name?=-

My in-game name is XSplosiv3 or formally xxXSPLOSIV3Xxx.

-=What Time Zone do you live in?=-

I live in the Eastern Time Zone.

-=What country do you live in?=-

I live in the United States of America and have always lived here.

-=What languages do you speak?=-

English is my main language (of course) and I speak Mexican Spanish, which is different from Spanish in Spain. I am currently taking at my private school a Spanish collage course and will be finished by the end of this year. I am very fluent in most of Spanish and could have conversations in Spanish if needed.

-=Why do you think you should become a moderator?=-

To be honest, I understand there are hundreds and hundreds of Applications but I just want to say that I am a down to heart honest guy with many qualities. I do not want to be apart of your staff because of privileges and to be in charge of others, that is not my goal here. My goal is to be apart of your community and to bring more players to your server. You might have seen them all before and I am just another application but I can be a help to you guys. here are some of my qualities that can be resourceful for you guys.

Honest
      I am honest for the reason being that I do not lie to other players and people. I am honest because I have grown up in a Christian church my entire life therefore I have no secrets nor any reason to have one. I am a kind player that is an honest player that needs a server to call home.

Kind
      Being that I am a kind person in real life I am a kind player in Minecraft. I respect others around me higher or lower rankings than me. I am a helpful player that would treat others with kindness no matter what.

Helpful
      I am a dedicated player when it comes to skillfulness and reliability. I am skillful when it comes to plugins, servers, and management. I am very experienced with plugins and how to set them up and configure them. I am always happy to help others in need and am a reliable and trust worthy player.

-=How long can you be active on the server every day?=-

I am fourteen as you know and I am in school, but I go to a private school where I only go on Mondays and Wednesdays. Where my schedule is very small leaving me open to a lot of extra time.

This is how many hours I can be on in a regular week:
      Monday- 1-5 hours after 3:30pm
      Tuesday- 1-7 hours after 2pm
      Wednesday- 1-4 hours after 4:30pm
      Thursdays- 1-6 hours after 3pm
      Friday- 1-11 hours after 2pm
      Saturday- 1-9 hours after 12pm
      Sunday- 1-4 hours after 1pm

-=How long have you been playing Mineverse?=-

I have been playing on this server for about 2 years but during the last month I had trouble with grades and had to stop playing Mineverse for a while and shutdown my server. I am hoping to start to play more often and get to know players better.

-=Have you ever been banned in the past?=-

I have not been banned from this server at all, but sadly I have been banned from one other small server for advertising and spamming. I didn't do much of it but its just that it was a small server and they were very strict on rules.

-=Do you have any experience as a Moderator?=-

Yes, I have MUCH experience as a moderator of many servers. I have been a moderator 4 times on 3 different servers. I have not been a moderator for very long on two of them because they were VERY small servers and they closed down quick due to financial struggles. I have been a admin once and had been promoted a Sr. Admin. I have even owned my very own online server, but actually one of my admins was given the privilege of the console (a good friend) and installed a plugin that messed up the server so I had to close it down. On the good side of it though I get to spend more time on this server!

-=What two servers would you like to moderate?=-

I would Like to moderate your factions serer the most because it is my MOST favorite server and actually was what my server was entirely. I would also like to moderate the Parkour server because I enjoy Parkour and I even have mastered your Parkour challenges.

Thank you all for support and for the future support! :)
      ~XSplosiv3

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    2. Van

Van Boss Member

Its a very good application, but you do not earn my support.

Its easy, become more active.

3. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Tone down the colours hurts my eyes
      Become active member
      Then I'll reconsider
      No Support

4. Connor Smith

Connor Smith Active Member

Thanks for the comments, I am currently on the website a active member and I am playing more often on the server again. I appreciate it thanks

~XSplosiv3