x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) x_taco_guy_x moderator application (Infection) (Creative)

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by x_taco_guy_x, Mar 24, 2015.

1. x_taco_guy_x

x_taco_guy_x Active Member

Intro :
      Hello , my name is x_taco_guy_x my real name is Michael . Before I get into my application I would like to say some things . I have worked very hard and long on this application, putting in my best effort and dedication . I even double checked all of my work . Please leave some positive feedback not negative such as feedback that will give me advice for perfecting my applications to come . I want to say why I chose these games to be a moderator .
      I have seen very little or no moderators on these two mini games . And yet there are so many people with questions that need help that always don't get answered ! I want to step up and fix that . I want to help all these people that need to get helped .

How old are you ?
      I am 12 years of age .

What is your in-game name ?
      x_taco_guy_x

What Time zone do you live in ?
      I live in the central timezone (America)

what languages can you speak ?
      I speak two languages and I am very fluent and good at them , English and Spanish. I learned Spanish from my mom she was very good at Spanish and she taught me . English is my original language.

Why do you think you should be a moderator ?
      Mature
      Yes I am very aware of my age . And I know that many people will under estimate a 12 year old when it comes to maturity . Most kids at my age have behavior issues or they are not obedient and just plain rude .
      I am much different from most of them . I am very mature in my actions and take everything seriously.
      I do what is told and behave , listen , and I don't slack around and that is just the plain truth . I am also in Boy Scouts witch requires you to be mature and obedient . I have learned how to be mature from Boy Scouts and many other activities .

A good person
      I strive everyday to become a better person by simply saying something nice to someone to cheer them up .or helping someone . This is what I do every day in my normal life, not only in games or on forums . I also am a good person because i notice some people at school and they just look down like they need a friend . So I go and cheer them up , and become their friend .

Inspirational / encouraging
      If you do not know yet I have a series that I do , I have been doing it for about a year but on a different server. I have recently started it on this server. It is called quote of the day . It is where I post an inspirational quote to encourage or inspire people . I did some test on this series that I am doing and I have found a huge impact on people and a change in environment . I had one person say that this has even changed their day because of the series . This is also my every day goal .

Reliable / Trustworthy
      When it comes to to remembering something or having someone rely on me to do something I always get it done . I am very trustworthy also . When it comes to a task someone asks me to do , they can trust me like my friends because they know that I can get the job / task done .

Active (in-game / forums )
      You will find me on forum and also in games. If you go to Infection or Creative you can find me there. I am always online for most of the day .

Honest

I am very honest . I know how tempting it is to do the wrong thing and know about it so you don't get in trouble.
      But this is not me , Instead I tell the truth no matter what the situation . It is better tell the truth . One day good will come out of that and it shows real character in who you really are when you don't lie .

Helpful
      I am very helpful knowing tons about Mineverse since I have been on the server a little over 3 years . I am always helping people any time I can . I find it rewarding to go around helping people like I already do . I try to help people left and right any time I can . It warms my heart to see how I help people every day .

Integrity
      I have tons of integrity even when no one is looking I don't do something bad. For example, cheating on the test for school is exactly the opposite . Even when no one is looking you shouldn't cheat. For example, in the game there are many hackers and cheaters.

some short other reasons why I should become a moderator
      -good grammar
      -I have been playing mineverse for a very long time ( meaning that I know a lot about the server )
      -fast typer . I type super fast this is will help me help more people at once .

This is the end to my reasons why I should be a moderator.

how long can you be active on the server ?

Monday 2 hours a day
      Tuesday 5 hours
      Wednesday 3 hours
      Thursday 4 hours
      Friday 5 hours
      Saturday 6 hours
      Sunday 6 hours

How long have you been playing mineverse ?
      I have been playing mineverse since late 2012 or early 2013 I have been with the server for quit a while .

Have you ever been banned on mineverse ?

No I have never been banned on mineverse . I have never done anything bad or to harm anyone on mineverse either .

Do you have any experiences moderating a community ?
      yes I have lots of experiences moderating one server named mineplex I moderate on . also on mineverse I am always on infection or creative stopping bad things from hacking . also I help the people and moderate them since there is no moderators on that mini game . or very rarely any .

What two servers would you like to moderate ?

I have two servers that I know I will have a big impact on . Infection and creative .
      why you may ask . I never see any moderators at all on either of these servers . It makes me frustrated to see all these people doing bad things and not get caught and just slip away . Without having to worry about any moderators on everyone says wrong things (bad things) so I want to but a end to this problem and fix it . I want to help run the server smoothly and make sure everyone is having a good time in mineverse and stop the people saying bad things . I am also on these servers for about 5 hours a day because of a good they are . But like I said I want to fix the problems and help the people in creative and infection .

Thank you so much for reading my application
      have a amazing and wonderful day !
      sincerely - x_taco_guy_x

2. Staty

Staty Experienced Member

Interesting...

3. Diamonds180

Diamonds180 Well-Known Member

Ok, a few good points here. Except you are forgetting some capital letters and you need to center all your paragraphs. Don't use green text as barely anyone can read it. Put a space between the questions and the answers. 40% support, good luck :)

4. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

You should really get to know forums since you joined 2
      Days ago
      Never seen you
      Then I'll reconsider
      no support

5. Mystic

Mystic Experienced Member

I have never seen you on the server and try to get a higher rank on the forums first. Good job though.
      No support

6. Fuse

Fuse Experienced Member

I'm gonna be very honest in my reply. I think that you're lying that you have been on mineverse for 3 years but I might be mistaken due to the time zones.

I can see how much effort you have put in for your application and judging you are 12, I'm slightly impressed by this. Maturity wise, I will have to see you in game for that. All in all, good luck

7. xTechnoSkillz(1)

xTechnoSkillz(1) Active Member

8. x_taco_guy_x

Thank you guys so much for the support and the positive / helpful feedback . I understand why you don't believe me on being a member of mineverse for so long . All I can give you is my word . I am also elite on the server to show my loyalty to mineverse .
      Like I said you can find me on infection . Have a good day !
      x_taco_guy_guy_x

9. x_taco_guy_x

How would you rate this application. On a scale 1 - 10 ?
      Remember I am only 12 so I please put that in consideration . Thanks

10. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member