x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Viank96's Second Mod app!

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by viank, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. viank

viank Active Member

Welcome to viank96's mod application!
      Hey guys! I am here again to do my second mod app. Before we go to the questions, I'd like to tell everyone about myself! I am a nice guy, I like helping people in need because it makes me and the person happy (I am probably more happy because I get a really nice feeling that I helped someone and made them happy). I am pretty smart! I like Minecraft ALOT and I play a ton of video games. I am a boy (pretty straight to the point lol). I am funny (according to my friends), I fully respect if you do not think I am funny.
      RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!!!
      1. I like to change skins alot!
      2.I like food (btw I am not fat)
      3. I got Minecraft Beta!
      4. I have only 1 account!
      5. I have been playing minecraft for 5 years (otherwise known as classic)
      6. I like watching youtube.
      7. I am awesome ( I completely respect if you think I am not awesome)
      8. I have a supercomputer! (do not mean to brag)
      9. I have only crashed 10 times in 5 years!!!!
      10. I like pizza (cheese is my favorite :cp:)
      That all for the facts about me! Lets get started!!

How old are you: I am 22 years old

What's your IGN: viank96

What timezone do you live in: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

What country do you live in: USA

What Languages do you speak?: English

Why I should be a Moderator: I think I should be a mod because I love helping people with their problems as much as I can! From hacking to spamming to even cyberbullying! I love mineverse and to be one of the staff would be AMAZING. I think the thing that seperates me from all the other mod applications is that I have been there going through so many things on mineverse! From crashing everytime I walk on Creative (still hasnt been fixed yet -_-) to getting my plot scammed away multiple times! I play on mineverse a lot and I love its community and I take advantage of that even nicer to the community! I love making new friends that I can say hi to everytime I go on. I just absolutely love the community and how much they help me when I need help! Now this may sound annoying to you repeating my self so I'll just end it by saying that I am very different because I love (mostly) everyone that goes on the server so much!
      (OTHER REASONS ) I think I should be moderator because I can be so nice to people on the server if they respect me! I will try my best to keep the chat clean and nice so this server can be better and better everyday! I will NOT abuse my powers and if I do then Mineverse has all the right to take away all my powers. I will only mute for such things as spam, excessive swearing, and no respect to admins and moderators! I will only Ban for hacking, EXTREME spam, and EXTREME disrespect to admins (also EXTREME cursing). I have seen alot of arguing, cursing, and disrespect and when I tell them to stop they do not listen. If I have moderater they will stop because they will be afraid of being banned. I get very sad when I see stuff like this and can't do anything about it. I will kick for alot of excessive swearing, people saying the are admins when they are NOT, also excessive spam. I will take my job VERY seriously and not as a joke for power or bragging. That's all I can say for now and why I should be a mod! Lets go to the next question!

How long can you be active on the server everyday?: I can be active for at least 30 minutes to 4 hours on weekdays and 3 hours to 7 hours on weekends!

How long have you been playing on mineverse?: I have been playing for up to a year now on mineverse playing different gamemodes! (Except creative because of the glitch) I will be more of a OP Pvp guy and infection and other games like that.

Have you had past experience as a moderator?: Yes I have on my friends server and a Co-Owner on a other server!

NOT ON TEMPLATE:
      Are you mature? Yes. I will be and I already am mature enough to handle problems the right way.

What's your favorite gamemode? OP pvp

How much experience with problems have you had? A LOT I have gotten my plot scammed away so many times. I can not walk on creative. etc. etc. That inspires me to help people that need the same kind of help that I did.

How much do you like mineverse on a scale to 1-10? 9.99 and that 0.01 percent is because of the problem on creative.

Have you gotten banned on any BIG servers? No. Not that I remember.

What is your favorite thing to do in minecraft? Interact with different players and have fun building stuff together.

Mineverse is one of my favorite servers I play on because of the community and all the friends I have there! The current rank I have right now is MVP. Mineverse is a great server being a mod or not!
      I understand if I do not become mod. I am not Mr. Perfect and I do have my flaws!
      I am not saying that I will be the best mod that ever lived but I will try and give it my hardest! I fully respect ALL opinions about me, whether no support or support. If you say No support, please include a reason for me to fix my mistakes and be better! :)
      All I ask is you give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it! Thank you for reading my application and I hope you like it!

THE END!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    2. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Good luck!!

3. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

Here are somethings I want to point out
      1. Space out the questions so it's not hard to read
      2. Add some more information regarding on why you should be a mod
      3. Tell us a about yourself
      4. Get to know the community better
      Good luck :)

4. InsiteLynx

InsiteLynx Experienced Member

Yea Follow these and I will support Good Luck though

5. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

No Support.

6. viank

viank Active Member

Thanks so much I will do that ! :)

7. viank

viank Active Member

Done! :)!!

8. viank

viank Active Member

Thank you!

9. InsiteLynx

InsiteLynx Experienced Member

Good Luck ;)

10. kitkat6605910

kitkat6605910 Legendary Member

I support.
      Goodluck to you sir. :pomp:

11. D1amondF1nder11

D1amondF1nder11 Experienced Member

Support, add some colors doe.

12. Comrade91

Comrade91 Experienced Member

13. BlockheroRS

BlockheroRS Experienced Member

Amazing mod app! I love your typing skills! Very detailed and hard worked on! Also seems like you respect the rules and care about them! 101% support! Good luck on your journey to become awesome and amazing and throw the ring in the lava and all! Wait.. Wrong story? Ok.. sorry!

14. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

don't listen to what the others have said to improve your app your in your 20's the people who are telling you to add aren't even 17. I support due to you being older and hopefully more mature. just 1 suggestion get member or higher on the forums its easy to do it took me about an hour without spamming.

15. viank

viank Active Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

16. viank

viank Active Member

Thank you for understanding, But since I'm new to the whole forum thing what do I have to do to get member or higher?

17. jedijosiah

18. viank

viank Active Member

19. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

That's actually completely incorrect. Maturity is NOT based on age. He may be 20, but that doesn't make him any more mature than any of us. His title still says "new member" ans he states that he's new to "the whole forum thing." I don't support because you need to get to know the community and add more detail on your app. Good luck.

20. jedijosiah

Don't start a spam war i had stated he needs to get to know the community better in the post your quoting. He is 20 most likely graduated and therefore more mature than most players.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.