x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) VecterSigma's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by VecterSigma, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. VecterSigma

VecterSigma Experienced Member

Introduction!

Hello, my name is Colin, (VecterSigma5056) and I want to explain why I should be a mod for this EPIC server, and what I have to offer in return of Mod. One thing I have to address is that I am so thankful for all of those people who told sign up for mod. Thank you for thinking I am mod worthy! I love this server so much! Mineverse has a wonderful community of good people, I want to continue enlarging it too! So, without further ado, my mod application.
      How Old Are You?

13 Years as of this October 31, I was born in 2001.

Your In-Game Name?

VecterSigma5056

What Timezone Are You In?
      (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What Country Do You Live In?

The United States of America

What Languages Do You Speak?

English, and a little French

Why Do You Think You Should Become A Mod?

I don't want to be mod because of the power, I want to be mod because I want to be looked up to. I want to be a good influence on other players. I look up to Mods like: Beef, ScoFu, Pile, and others. They handle their jobs so well. I believe for a guy my age, I'm really Mature and Responsible. I even want to be an author of a book while everyone wants to play football or baseball.
      I have dedicated a large amount of my Minecraft days to helping exterminate hackers from other servers and I will continue to do it here. I would never ban for fun, or make fun of other players. I play fair, (game wise) and I want to do exactly what other mods do. I
      KNOW I have the skill to be a mod without abusing the power.
      Great ideas are here in the mineverse area and I want to help with those great ideas. I have had much experience within mineverse and have located somethings that could be added onto to make it better. I am a dedicated guy and will do anything for a friend in need. I would like to prosper in the mineverse community, and be as good of a team player as possible.
      I hang with my friends on mineverse and try to solve any problem a person has, (game-wise). I want to help beginners, teach them the rules, show them tips. I want to be a person that can answer most of the questions that are thrown at him at every given second. I am a very confident and extremely patient, so I can deal with over-exerting chats.

What I Have To Offer
      I am experienced with dealing with hackers. I can be helpful by banning them or warning them.

How Long Can You Be Active On The Server Everyday?

3-4 hours everyday, at the least. Except for Vacation, sick days, family events, or when my internet is down.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      For about a year. Maybe more.

Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator?

Yes, I have my own server, (The Archive) I know what moderator is and how to be THE BEST one. I know the a lot about being a mod and stepping up to the plate and try my best to get mod. To have people to help.
      That is one I love in this world, helping other people.

Conclusion:
      I would like to thank you for reading my mod app, and maybe considering to support me in getting mod. I would like to thank those people that urged me into signing up for mod. Plus, I want to restate that this server, community, salvation, IS EPIC!
      Thank You
      -Colin, VecterSigma5056

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    2. Dontchallengeme

Dontchallengeme Experienced Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.