x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] user59306 Guard App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by user59306, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. user59306

user59306 Active Member

How old are you? I am 15 years old. My birthday being April 22, 1999

Your in-game name: My IGN is user59306. You all can call me Friderik

What timezone are you in? USP -8

What country do you live in? I live in the United states of 'murica

What languages do you speak? I currently speak English and very little spanish.

Why do you think you should become a Guard? I think that I shall become a guard because I honestly think that I have what it takes. My friend SpitFire2235 encouraged me to become a guard so I can help him if he ever needs it. I also was Co-owner on his server once since I have known him for almost 2 years now. I am not saying anything about his server because that would be advertising.

A few other reasons are listed below:

Loyalty: I would never hurt or betray the server in any way. I won't be going around helping my friends and give them advantages that normal players would not have.

Honesty: I would never tell a lie unless I absolutely needed to. I always give my honest opinion to things even if it means dire consequences.

Friendly: I will be able to communicate easily with other players by talking to them in a nicely manner. I won't be rude to any players who aren't following the rules. I will just simply tell them what to do or show them the rules. And if they disagree to what I have to say, I'll give them a friendly jail. :p

How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing this server for around a year now but sadly haven't been active on the forums much. Hopefully that will change. I play on Crew's skyblock servers pretty frequently and I am going to start to play mineverse more often.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active on the server a couple of hours a day and since school is coming up, I won't really be able to be "that" active, but I will do my best to be on as much as possible.

Do you have any past experience as a Guard? As a guard, no. But as a Moderator or staff member, I have. I am also working on plugins to my server and trying to get if up as soon as I can. SpitFire2235 has been showing me around in prison showing me the rules on all the signs and introducing me to some of the players. Hopefully, if I'm promoted, I can learn more things as a guard on Mineverse.

Have you ever been banned on Mineverse? No, I have not been banned on Mineverse once, and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

Do you know the Prison Contraband items & rules? (Yes/No) Yes. SpitFire showed me around all the signs that showed how to moderate the prison area and when the right times are to begin to enforce the rules. I will act as his apprentice and follow in his footsteps to learn more at being a guard.

2. 196

196 Boss Member

Nice app, quite detailed. But perhaps get to know the community a bit better?

3. SpitFire2235

SpitFire2235 Well-Known Member

Lol. Very detailed and colorful like Guy has mentioned above. Maybe get to know more people. Look through some threads, maybe make an intro. But for sure, you have my support.

4. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

I have never seen you in-game.
      Get to know Mineverse a little more then your chances will improve.

5. Maddy1145

Maddy1145 Guest

Support! ... But since when do you play prison....

6. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

Good Luck ;)!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.