x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] UpsettedFizz's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by UpsettedFizz, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. UpsettedFizz

UpsettedFizz Active Member

How old are you? 13

Your in-game name: UpsettedFizz

What timezone are you in? US EST, or GMT -4

What country do you live in? The US

What languages do you speak? English, and a little bit of Spanish.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I have plenty of experience with moderating. I can moderate the chat with ease, and I know what punishments to deal out depending on what a player has done. I'm also sufficient at handling rules broken in-game. I know how to use LogBlock, CoreProtect, Prism, or any other plugin you may use to check griefs. I know the rules of the server, and I know how to act according to them. I am respectful of ALL players on the server. I don't argue with other people. I'm mature enough to not do that. I'm responsible enough to handle the position. I can figure things out in even the toughest of situations. I can answer any question a player might have. Along with that, I can type very fast, so I would be able to answer the maximum amount of questions. Most importantly, I know what I'm doing. I'm not someone who just wants the position for fun. I want it because I'll be able to help everyone out. That's my goal as a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? At the very least, 1-2 hours every day. It really depends on what I have going on that day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? Since it was relatively new, so I would say about 5 months.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I am a moderator on one server and I am an op on several other servers.

Thanks for reading! I hope you will consider adding me to your staff team. If not, well, I'll still help out to the best of my ability. See you on the server!

-Fizz

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    2. UpsettedFizz

I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me guys, whether it's constructive criticism or support. :)

3. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Well-Known Member

Nice app but if you want it to be better and easyer to read, may i suggest for you to make the questions bold?

4. UpsettedFizz

Yes I will do that

5. UpsettedFizz

6. UpsettedFizz

May someone lock, archive, and delete this? It's very, very, very old xD

7. Glaadiator

Glaadiator Boss Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.