x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] SpitFire2235's Mod Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SpitFire2235, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SpitFire2235

SpitFire2235 Well-Known Member

SpitFire2235'S Mod Re-Application
      I know people have heard the story of why I got demoted. Some people may disagree or agree with it. Some people may believe me, some may not. However, this isn't why I'm here. I'm here to show my worthiness of becoming a Moderator on Mineverse once again. I'm not going to point out names of who caused this to happen, only because I'm still trying to figure out what actually happened my self. My loyalty lies towards the server. No one or nothing else. Therefore, I think I deserve this position again. Please enjoy taking your time reading it and give your guys' honest opinions on whether I should become Mod again. Show me the love! Give me any feed-back that is necessary. I know it is very unlikely that I will ever come close to receiving the chance to moderate this server again, but it's definitely worth a shot. Thanks once again guys for supporting me! It truly means a lot. <3

How old are you? I am currently 15 years old. My birthday being October 6th, 1999.

Your in-game name: My IGN is SpitFire2235

What timezone are you in? My timezone is USP -8 (United States Pacific)

What country do you live in? The country I live in is clearly stated above, but I will have it here as well for obvious reasons. I live in the Unites States of America.

What languages do you speak? The languages I speak are English, taking a 3rd year of Spanish, and I speak very little, to none, of French. I may decide to take other languages in the future just for the experience and I would like to become a fluent speaker in case of emergencies.

Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become a Mod again for a few reasons:

LOYALTY
      • My loyalty remains to Mineverse and the community. I would never do anything to abuse my powers and or anyone who enjoys using their own precious time to play on the server.
      • I'm going to be honest here. I slightly abused my position as Mod when I was still learning the ropes. Thanks to @Grayson and @Pile_of_Butts , they were able to put me on track to have me do what I was supposed to do, and the correct way to getting the task accomplished.
      HELPFUL
      • I am on both the server and the forums frequently thus giving me a decent time duration of helping people out.
      • I am always not just waiting to be asked for help. I'm asking people myself if it seems as if thy are in need of assistance.
      • I am used to knowing the procedure, so I will not be a total scrub when it comes to helping out the rookies.
      PATIENT
      • I take my time with all the people I am helping out. I sometimes try to just get right to the point, but I usually explaining things out in a organized and detailed manner which will make things easier for players to understand.
      • Like my other Mod App, it was nearly 8 months before I got mod.
      • I like to listen to what people have to say. In prison, I like to listen to what their explanations are for having contraband items, or doing anything else that is illegal in that specific server.
      FRIENDLY
      • I always try my best to not sound rude or demanding in any sort of way and I find myself going along the right path in what I am doing.
      • I also receive help from other Mods and players from time to time and I give them my sincere thanks.
      • I never get mad or angry at another player if they yell or do whatever towards me or others. I try to help them in the nicest and kindest way possible.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? On the server I can be active depending on my schedule with my school. Some weeks, the homework is tough. Some weeks it's not. On a daily average, I can be on anywhere from 2-8 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing Mineverse since about July of last summer. Possibly mid- June.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Indeed I do. I have past experience from this server as well as my own which ended up horribly. And a few other small server that don't really count. I am used to the commands and the accessible permissions and I feel I can do the job right without any sudden interruptions this time.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me over the forums. Or contact me over skype (seanbon2235)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    2. ZALIZAINALI

ZALIZAINALI Well-Known Member

3. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

No support.

4. SpitFire2235

Any reasons to why you say his? Anything I can improve on?

5. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

From everyone I asked they said you abused. I looked at your ban appeal and CypriotMerks sounded furious. I doubt there's even a 0.1% that you will get re-promoted but good luck anyway.

6. SpitFire2235

Thanks.

7. Spice

Spice Boss Member

Don't believe everything you hear. People say a lot of things, but that doesn't mean it's true.

Support.

8. Ares_Xena

Ares_Xena Legendary Member

No support for now, the application is nice.

But people are demoted for a reason.

9. Kub

Kub Active Member

Support. You deserve 1 more chance.

10. OnionOG

OnionOG Experienced Member

11. VaMeSa123

VaMeSa123 Well-Known Member

No support.
      I play on alts all the time. I saw you abused your power. Also once I asked you a question countless times, you ignored me. I know you were not AFK, since you were talking in chat.
      Good luck tho

12. CptPicklez

CptPicklez Experienced Member

Support Sean! (If thats ur name -I havent been on for like a year)

13. SpitFire2235

Thanks MPG.

14. SpitFire2235

What server was it on? If it was in kit, I was most likely in a fight and couldn't respond to you.

15. SpitFire2235

Thanks!

16. SpitFire2235

Yes. That is my name. And thanks.

17. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Half support..

18. SpitFire2235

What is the reason for other half that I didn't receive?

19. kitkat6605910

kitkat6605910 Legendary Member

G'lak. :PP

20. SpitFire2235

Thanks. I need it.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.