x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Savvy911's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Savvy, Aug 13, 2014.

?

Should Savvy911 Be A Mod?

1. Yes

74.0%
    2. No

26.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Introduction!

Hi, my name is Savvy. I'm here today to prove to you that I am worthy of moderating this outstanding server :D First of all, I would like to say how grateful I am for all the people who have befriended me here. It means so much to be part of such a wonderful server. Second, I would like to make you realize how much I love this server. I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now, and I don't think I've ever come across such a fun little community. I don't know everyone yet, but I plan on meeting every one of you. Well now that that's been said, let's get to my application! :D

How Old Are You?

I am 15.

Your In-Game Name?

My IGN is: Savvy911

What Timezone Are You In?

Pacific time zone.

What Country Do You Live In?

USA

What Languages Do You Speak?

I speak English and a little bit of Spanish.

Why I Want To Be A Moderator?

I'm a very responsible person and I'm exceedingly mature for my age. I love to play video games, and I actually spend numerous hours doing it. When I came across MineVerse, I knew it was a great server. I logged on and I realized a lot of people needed help. I wanted to help them, but I didn't have permissions to do certain commands. I couldn't ban the hackers and scammers. I couldn't mute the spammers. There was nothing I could do and I felt worthless. I'm hoping you support me so I can help people. I am very active and I will stay active even if I don't get moderator right away :)

Why Do You Think You Should Become A Mod?

Honestly, I find myself on the server a lot. About 85% of that time, there are no mods online. I think this server is lacking moderators from the Pacific timezone (which I would be). Also, I have found myself stuck in a lot of irritating situations. For example; being scammed, being killed by a hacker, etc. When this happens (and it happens a lot) I want to be there to help innocent players. I know how to use 99% of the commands and will try my very best to make MineVerse prosper. I love the staff team and want to give a helping hand.

Characteristics :D

Responsibility: I am a very responsible person. I take care of things that need to be done, and always try do the right thing. I believe responsibility is a huge part of being a moderator. If I (when I ;)) become a moderator, I will always do try to do the right thing.

Maturity: I am also particularly mature, especially when it comes to moderating. Maturity (once again) is a crucial requirement for being a mod. I believe I am mature enough to make good decisions. :D

Respectfulness: I think an important part of moderating a server (especially one as great and popular as MineVerse) is having respect. Not only for the other staff members, but for all of the members of MineVerse. Donators or not, everyone on the server should have and receive respect. When I become a moderator (no matter when that is) I will be sure to keep a balanced server. :D

Dedication: I am dedicated to helping others. Whether it's lending a hand on factions, or banning a hacker...I love to help. I know many people who resigned their position as moderator because it was overwhelming. I can assure you I'm not like that. I will continue to help until the end of time ;)

Lastly, I would like to remind you that I am not just another member of MineVerse. I am a dedicated, responsible, mature, respectful member that would be happy to donate her free time to this server. :)

Things That I Will Not Do

Abuse My Commands: I will under no circumstances abuse my commands as a moderator. I know a lot of the commands that I would have access to and I assure all staff members that I would never use them for anything but helping out.

Lose Respect: I have seen innocent Minecrafters be promoted to moderator and then lose it instantly because they lose respect for others. I know that we are all equals. If (when ;)) I become a moderator, I understand that I will not be any better than anyone on the server. I will be there to help and have fun :D

How Long Can You Be Active On The Server Everyday?

Sunday: 3-5 hours

Monday: 2-4 hours

Tuesday: 2-4 hours

Wednesday: 2-4 hours

Thursday: 2-4 hours

Friday: 3-5 hours

Saturday: 4-6 hours

How Long Have You Been Playing On MineVerse?

I've been an active member of MineVerse for about 4-5 months. Although it doesn't seem like much, I've been a very dedicated player (meaning I devote hours upon hours of my time to be a part of this server).

Have You Ever Been Banned On MineVerse?

I have not been banned on MineVerse ever. I love this server, I follow the rules, and I try to help others do the same :)

Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator?

I do in-fact have a reasonable amount of experience as a mod. I was Head-Admin once, moderator many times, and the owner of my very own server once.

What Gamemodes Are You Applying For?

I'd love to help on all of the fourteen servers, but if I absolutely had to pick two...they'd be KitPvP and Infection. I play these slightly more than other servers, so it seems the most reasonable. :)

Communication?

I have a Skype account! If anyone needs it, call me at: savvy10203

Conclusion

Finally, I would like to say that I am a very dedicated member of any server that matches my interests. I think MineVerse is an exceptional server, and that the only thing that would make it better, is having another member on the wonderful staff team. Lastly, I would just like to remind you that I understand how tough being a moderator is, and I am still more than willing to commit a sufficient amount of my free time to assist others. Thank you so much for reading my application. No matter what your vote is, I will always try again ;)

Supporters:

60+

-Savvy911

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Support. You need a little more info. Goodluck!

3. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Thanks so much! I will be sure to take your advice into consideration!

4. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

The words are a little too big for my liking, but other than that support!

5. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Thank you so much! And sorry about the sophisticated word choice. I've been expanding my vocabulary for years :D It's just a habit.

6. rjnosidam

rjnosidam Guest

I think he means the size, lol..

Anyway, I liked your application.

My main concern is that I've never seen you in-game. Try to be more active around the community, forums included.

I am still undecided, good luck.

7. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Okay. Thanks for the clarification. I think the reason why you don't see me in-game is because either; 1. we have different time zones, or 2. we play on different servers (on Mineverse) at different times. Aside from that, I will take your advice and attempt to increase how many hours I am online.

8. jarroy

jarroy Boss Member

Heads up, she lives in the mountain time zone, so you and her are only 1 hour apart. I think under "Why do you think you should be a mod" could benefit some more detail, and try to be more active not only in-game, but on the forums.

The american sign language, is just extra space, and not a beneficial factor on you application, so I suggest you could remove that.

I am undecided on this application, but good luck.

9. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Thanks so much for the advice. I will remove ASL from my application, and reflect on your other suggestions.

10. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

@geniebyun I noticed that you voted no on my poll. Please state why :) Thanks

11. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

We don't need to give a reason why we don't support.

Any ways be more active on the forums, Good Luck ;).

12. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying and I'm trying to spend every minute of my time on here :)

13. geniebyun

geniebyun Experienced Member

sorry i didn't see u at mineverse so I can't support u but good luck :)

14. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Okay, but I worked really hard on this application and you put me down right away. All I'm asking is that you take a little more time to decide your vote. Maybe you don't see me, because we go on different servers at different times. Or maybe it's because we have different timezones. I am on Mineverse a LOT. Chances are you've seen me, but not recognized me. Please rethink your vote. If you don't want to I understand. :D Thanks

15. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

16. ThePLCookie

ThePLCookie Experienced Member

Support! Great application. :D

17. Savvy

Savvy Experienced Member

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the support.

18. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

Add more info. Detail is key! Be more active on forums as well and I'll consider my support. :)

19. Gohan:Punisher135709

Gohan:Punisher135709 Experienced Member

Support! Good luck to you my friend! ;)

20. ChloyyBear

ChloyyBear Well-Known Member

I like the fact you took time on your applications.
      I've never seen you in-game nor on the forums.
      Get to know the community better and be more active on forums.
      Try to get as much detail as you can.
      For now I'm going to keep my support, but you are in its grasp.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.