x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Rockerz53's Moderator Application [Kit pvp] [OP pvp]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Rockerz, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rockerz

Rockerz Experienced Member

Please read before you comment: I tend not to add color to my moderator applications, I feel it distracts the viewers. Though I may add a tiny bit of color, don't expect more color than necessary, what matters are your qualities, not if your moderator application has color or not. Thank You.

How old are you? My current age is 14.
      Your in-game name: My IGN is Rockerz53 (as many already know).
      What timezone are you in? I live in Silicon Valley, CA, otherwise known as the Pacific Timezone.
      What country do you live in? I live is the United States of America.
      What languages do you speak? A little bit of Arabic, some Spanish, French, and my main language is English.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Well, here we go...
      I'm Active: I spend roughly 20 hours per week on MV. I'm also extremely active on the forums as well, I check the forums at school (during free time lol), I am active on the forums almost 10 hours a day. I always keep an open tab of the forums even when in-game.
      I Am Respectful: Respect is one of the most important qualities a moderator should have, I can't say I'm ALWAYS respectful, but the majority of the time I do not insult or intend on trying to hurt someone emotionally. (Or physically in that case :p )

I Carefully Consider Decisions: I do not immediately make rash decisions, I carefully consider my decisions and am not afraid to ask other moderators for guidance and assistance on which decision would be the most reasonable.

I Do Not Crack Easily Under Pressure: I know a few moderators (from other servers) who could not take being a moderator any longer, I know being a Moderator isn't as easy as it seems, and I am willing to take the responsibility of being a Moderator.

I Am Responsible: I am well educated on the subject of responsibility, I come from a family where responsibility means everything, I know what being a moderator means, I know its not what most people perceive it as, it means being active everyday, monitoring the chat, helping people who need it, all while checking the forums. I'll be honest I believe being a moderator isn't easy, but it helps knowing you have contributed to the community in such a way.

I Pay Attention: I try my best to answer all questions and reply to all pm's, though I may be busy, I will get to anyone who needs help or has a question, I try to be there for all fellow players, and never to ignore.

I Can Multitask: One of the most important skills, for not just being a moderator, but in life, is to have the ability to multitask, multitasking is very important, it also leads back to not cracking easily under pressure, I know how hard it can be to multitask, but lets say I've had experience ;)

I Can Type Quickly: I can type quickly with minimal errors, I do not type sloppy when things are serious, I my slip a few now and then, but I do not type in that manner on a regular basis. I know when to use slang and when to write properly, I only write using slang when I am not dealing with a serious matter. I do not hesitate on when I should use which style of writing in which time.

I Am Mature (enough): Though I am very playful, I know when to be mature and when to take things seriously, I do not joke about serious matters. I am mature in many ways, whether its to make a tough decision or not. I admit I might say a few jokes to keep things lively and to calm people down, but I know when being mature is necessary.

Why Do I Want To Be A Moderator? Well, I naturally like to become a part of the community and help it. But lets be honest here, Warning: (this might effect your decision of whether you think I am worthy of Mod.) I think being a moderator would make me feel like I am contributing to the community in a big way. I personally would have fun moderating, it would be cool knowing that I am contributing in such a big way. Now, for the "technical stuff". I haven't seen moderators on kitpvp that much, and I spend the majority of my time there. I feel if I become moderator, I can be online for a long period of time, and since I will be focusing on kit pvp, I will be more active on that server, and I will be able to help more efficiently. I have been seeing a lot of advertising, cursing, rudeness, and as many people complain about, hackers. I will more efficiently deal with the players if I am a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active at least 1-2 hours a day and at most 5-6 hours
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I have been playing on Mineverse for 6-7 months I believe.
      Have you ever been banned in the past? I am proud to say I have never been muted or banned on MV.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No, I do not have past experience as a moderator. I do have past experience as Administrator though, and it requires handling staff, as well as moderating.

Which two servers would you like to moderate? I would like to moderate on KitPvp and OPPvp

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    2. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

You say that you are active on forums but i honestly think you should be more active on forums.
      Maybe a bit more info on Why do you think you should become a mod?
      I'm not sure if i want to support or not.
      Good luck :)

3. quickflame

quickflame Experienced Member

Sorry, no support. You're not very active on the forums and I've never seen you support anyone. Good luck :)

4. Rockerz

Umm, ok, well I'll try to do that.

5. Rockerz

What kind of info are you looking for?

6. Chibi

Chibi Boss Member

Instead of naming some of your qualities you can actually explain why you want to be mod.

7. Rockerz

Ok. Thank you for the feedback, it is very appreciated.

8. zPingu

zPingu Experienced Member

Support!!!! You are very nice in-game and you would be a GREAT mod!

9. iGlitcher

iGlitcher Well-Known Member

I Support.

10. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Well-Known Member

Good app, but I don't think we need any more random mods...
      75% support :/

11. jedijosiah

jedijosiah Well-Known Member

no support. I don't think i've ever seen you ingame and i don't think your that active on the forums, but our timezones may be way off...

12. Rockerz

Oh, I'll try to be more active on the forums, many people are saying that I am not active enough on the forums, I will try to be more active, thank you for all the feedback it is appreciated.

13. Rockerz

Bump. I really tried to avoid this...

14. Rockerz

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

15. ~KingBwol~

~KingBwol~ Experienced Member

50/50 support!

16. UncleUrnesto

UncleUrnesto Boss Member

17. Rockerz

Daily bump :3

18. Rockerz

Nightly Bumpp :3

19. Van

Van Boss Member

Support.

20. Rockerz

Thanks for the feedback and support! I truly appreciate it, you guys are amazing. Thank You
      +Bump ;)

21. elrak

elrak Legendary Member

Sorry but I cannot support this. I've never seen you on Factions and I am no doubt one of the most active Faction players. I know I'm being harsh but a lot of people are complaining about Moderators they don't even know. I'm really sorry.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.