x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Ramroids55 Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Ramroids55, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ramroids55

Ramroids55 Active Member

How old are you? 24

Your in-game name: Ramroids55

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in? United States of America, but lived all over the world.

What languages do you speak? English, Arabic, and some Russian

Why do you think you should become a mod? I was a LT. in the US Navy. In my life as a Sailor i was always bound to rules and regulations and always strive to maintain order and balance as well as following all rules set by society. Being a mod would give me the ability to carry this over into minecraft, cutting down on all violators and rule breakers. I hate people that break rules, spam, or are just an all around nuisance.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? 4-5 hours or more. I'm on medical retirement and besides working on my car, and playing with my dog i don't have much else to do. Oh, and my fiance, but she doesn't count. lol

How long have you been playing Mineverse? 2 Months, not that long. My old server i was on for over a year was closed down, so i migrated here.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, i was a moderator on the server Colbaltium for 6 months. I was in line for admin until the server was closed due to lack of donations and funding.

Other info: College graduate, with a BA in Computer Forensics from the University of Kentucky.
      Currently engaged to a smokin' blonde :p
      Certified diver
      Certified Pilot with over 1000 flight hours

Hobbies include: Underwater basket weaving, minecraft, World of Warcraft, reading, working on my car, auto cross, rally cross, and reading.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    2. 196

196 Boss Member

More detail could definitely help your application, as well as a bit of color. Also, maybe get to know the community a bit better.

3. xen

xen Well-Known Member

Agreed with SomeGuy. And good luck! :>

4. jadey64

jadey64 Well-Known Member

Can't support, I saw you swearing at someone just because they were standing on the plot.

5. Ramroids55

Ramroids55 Active Member

Never swore Jadey64. I politely asked him to quit blocking my signs and chest numerous times, which he refused to do. Then said gtfo out of anger, which technically isn't swearing.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.