x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] [Pieman46's Mod App] [Global]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Pieman46, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Pieman46

Pieman46 Active Member

How old are you?
      I am currently the age of 14

Your in-game name?
      My in-game name is Pieman46

What time-zone are you in?
      Pacific time-zone

What country do you live in?
      I currently live in the U.S.A

What languages do you speak?
      I can speak fluent English and I can understand some Spanish

Why should I be a Mod?

I think that I can contribute a lot to the server and that I can work hard to make this server a better and more controllable server. I have donated to this server a lot over the year and a half I have been playing this server.
      I can enforce the rules very well but at the same time be a chill guy.

I love to meat new people on this server and I am great at solving problems when needed. I have lots of experience on playing on this server this server and moderating on others. I think that I would be able to co-op with the other mods on the server and work things out with people together. I love to help people out, when ever they need it. I love to work hard on the things I love and I will be willing to do anything that is needed. I have many talents that will help me Moderate the server. I have recently been very addicted to the game mode "Prison" I have been on at least 2 hours a day on this awesome game mode and I have dreamed about being a guard on it and that I will have the chance to be one. I love to be active on this server and I have met several people that have too.

I am very good at giving to the server and not expecting anything back. I like to give people what they deserve and that is kindness and not screaming at them like a lot of people do when they are mad at them for spamming or using caps. People have been yelling and using put downs on each other lately and I have been wanting to stop that but I cant because people wont listen to me. I want to help make this server grow and see it grow because I love this server and I want it to be a huge success. I would like to be helpful all around the server game modes and not just 1 or 2. I can help people out by telling them what to do if they are having a hard time doing something or if another person is "Hacking" or cheating in different ways. For example: somebody is spamming/caps lock and he wont stop. I will help the people who are getting annoyed by giving them 1-2 warnings and if they don't listen I could Kick/record them and give the video to someone in higher rank than me and let them take care of the problem. Or someone is hacking I could first record it for evidence that the player was hacking.

I would love to catch people that are cheating and make it a better experience for all the other players.
      I like to have people play on a fair server and have a lot of fun on it and not have it ruined by hackers/cheaters.
      Another example: say someone was having troubles on prison not knowing what to do (I have seen many people have this problem) I would just say "Go to the sign that says D block" and tell them where the mine is and how to make money, etc. or someone is complaining about people using contraband, i would go and set up somewhere I could see the person who might be using contraband and keep an eye out for the contraband that he might be using and then report back to the player that told me and tell them if they were using it or not. Then I would jail the person if he was using contraband and then the problem would be solved.

I am nice, kind, truthful and I am familiar with lots of people on the server. I can solve problems in many different perspectives. And I love to play with people and help them out when they need it if they are new to the server, in anyway, like if they have been on the server for lets say.... a year, and then they joined a game mode they didn't know how to play, I could just tell them the rules and the point and purpose of the game mode they are currently on. I like to do this in as many ways as I can. Many people are clueless what to do on prison, and I would like to be given the chance to help them out.

I can be very helpful in ways of keeping control of chat, because chat is where a lot of the spamming comes from and almost every time I'm on there is at least one spammer and it is very annoying when they are caps lock and spamming it in chat and we cant do anything about it because they wont listen to us when we ask them to stop and I would first warn them, and if they took it further I would /mute (time) because they would be disrupting the chat and other players who are trying to communicate through chat, but they can't because there are spammers making it so people cant even see their own message because there are so many spammers.

Also, on prison their are many hackers/cheaters on the PvP zone and there aren't many guards active that are active on the prison game type. Prison is my favorite game mode on the server and I would like to help the prison community grow and grow because there aren't many people on it all the time. Some other game modes I love to play on are Factions, KitPvP, OpPvP, and Sky block. I can help moderate almost every game type and be on them 7 days of the week.

Another reason I would love to help Moderate these game types is because other moderators haven't really been on a lot lately and that is part of the reason why I would like to help out is because I would be online so much. Over the past year and a half on this server I have learned that it is best not to rush things, but because all the inactive Mods on the server (They have been active on the forums) I have pushed my self to apply a little early on, but that is only because I would like the spammers and hackers to stop coming on here.
      I have encountered many situations where there are hackers, and it bugs me because we can only report them, and then by the time a mod/staff gets on the hacker has already left or turned off his hacks and then blaming other people for it. And that is also another reason because I can be on a lot and surveillance the game types almost all day.

I am very familiar with signs that someone is hacking/cheating, for example: "player 1" on prison is in the PvP zone while "player 2" just ran out there to fight "player 1" and then Player 1 gets hit from Player 2 while Player 2 is not directly looking at him or when Player 1 gets near Player 2... Player 2 automatically turns and starts hitting, that is a sign of hacks because he immediately turned and started hitting even if Player 2 didn't know where Player 1 was. There are a lot of signs for hacking and I know a tun of them and that is another reason is because I can catch a lot of hackers while they are playing on the server making it unfair to other players that are trying to have a fair fight, but they are not getting one because one of them is a hacker.

I think that I can help a lot to this server and in ways that others can't. I can even help in ways like if someone is having a hard time crafting, or brewing and they don't know the ingredients to the recipe for that specific item, in that case, I can help them by saying what they need for it and where to get the ingredients and where to put them to craft the certain item they are trying to make.

Some more stuff about me is that I love to see people having fun on things that I love to do too. And that is why I would love to be a Mod so that I can help them be able to have fun by getting rid of hackers or cheaters on the game type they are playing. I also love to see the support things that I like to support too, like donating to the server, or helping people in general.

Commands
      I am very familiar with the commands of being a Mod. for example:
      • /ban (permanently gets rid of the player that was "Banned")
      • /temp-ban (temporarily gets rid of the player that was "Temp-banned")
      • /fly (makes the player who used the command able to fly around)
      • /mute (time) (player who got "Muted" will not be able to speak in chat)
      • /kick (simply gets rid of the player that was "Kicked" until they join back)
      Maturity/Responsibility

I think that I am very responsible in the ways of handling things in the right way. And that I can be very helpful around the place in a way of maturity and kind full ways. I think that I can take things in the right way and not get angry because of what people say to me. I am not an angry person and that I can stay mind full and not out of control.
      warning's

If someone were to do something wrong like "Spam or Caps" I would first warn them. If they were to take it further and not listen to me, I would simply give them 1 last chance or let someone else know that is a higher rank than me, but if they were doing to much spam/caps, then I would only kick them if they were disrupting chat or other players on their time on the server.

Other Questions.

How long can I be active every week?
      Monday: Mineverse: 1-5 hours. Forums: 2-7 hours
      Tuesday: Mineverse: 1-5 hours. Forums: 2-7 hours
      Wednesday: Mineverse: 1-5 hours. Forums: 2-7
      Thursday: Mineverse: 1-5 hours. Forums 2-7
      Friday: Mineverse: 2-8 hours. Forums 2-9 hours
      Saturday: Mineverse: 2-8 hours. :Forums 2-9 hours
      Sunday: Mineverse: 1-5 hours. Forums: 1-7 hours

How long have I been playing Mineverse:
      I have currently played a year and a half

Have I ever been banned:
      Yes I have and that was a miss communication with the moderators

Do I have any experience being a Mod:
      Yes I have on about 2 or 3 servers in the past 1 of them was ToxicPvP witch is now closed down

The End.
      Thank you for taking the time to look at my Moderator application!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    2. Coastic

Coastic Boss Member

You need more information.
      No support, good luck.

3. Dark

Dark Experienced Member

No support. Reasons:
      -Not much detail
      Good luck!

4. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

No support,
      Add more info
      Be more active
      Some spelling mistakes
      Good luck!

5. Pieman46

Pieman46 Active Member

Thank you for your feed back! I will edit it and add more thanks so much for giving me some info

6. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

You can reply to a persons message by pressing reply in the bottom right corner of their message then simply typing your own message.

7. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Be more active on the forums. Good luck. :)

8. Philip320

Philip320 Experienced Member

No support.

9. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Reasons stated above.

10. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

No support.

11. mm_dm

mm_dm Active Member

Nice application, best of luck!

12. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

Neutral. I would like to see your behaviour in-game.

13. Waferss

Waferss Experienced Member

Be more active on forums, good luck :)

14. Tepig4321

Tepig4321 Well-Known Member

Neutral
      Great app
      But be.more active on forums

15. TADS

TADS Guest

No support. Good luck :)

16. alma