x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • [USA] Oniontacobean's Application [ScoFu13] [LockRequest]

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by OnionOG, Aug 9, 2014.

?

What do you think?

1. I've changed and am ready for a place of authority

42.1%
    2. I'm a total scumbag and I suck and you hate me

57.9%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. OnionOG

OnionOG Experienced Member

Yeah Yeah Yeah, "OMFG THIS IS YOUR THIRD APP, LIKE GET A GRIP NERD!"
      I'm yet to be satisfied with what I have created. Growing more and more known in the Mineverse community, I get more and more hate. Learning to deal with that on my application is something I've also learned to deal with. This application is the, accepted or closed because I rage, third and final one I plan to make. This application is here to stay.

Before anyone says
      "You have been banned for hacks, no support", I want for you to know that hackers make me sick. I'm ashamed that I ever used them. Hopefully the fact that they were deleted nearly seven months ago will change your mind. If it doesn't that's totally fine too.

Let's begin shall we?

How old are you?
      I am fourteen years of age
      Your in-game name:
      Oniontacobean
      What timezone are you in?
      Pacific/Canadian
      What country do you live in?
      United States Of America
      What languages do you speak?
      English is my main and only language, but my copy paste skills allow for quick and easy translations for foreign players.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Personally, I believe that I've got more down time then a lot of the staff members do. Pile has a family to deal with, Beefy's overworked on the server and needs breaks every once in awhile, and me? I sit in my room playing Mineverse. All day.

I've been banned several times for rule breaking, which made me go back and study the rules more then I study my homework and such. The bans are something I'm not proud of, but I'm not going to try to hide it. Bans are a way of learning and correcting mistakes. Hacking on Mineverse was a one time thing which was around the start of me playing. Since then the bonds I've gathered with people on the server is too valuable to lose to hacks.

Respect. A topic I never really mastered but is something I am willing to try. Pile gave me a speech about how I was a total jerk and it made me realize that I needed to tone it down and be a better person.

I've got a recording software set up, and a large amount of hard drive space for recording hackers as evidence for their appeals/bans.

In all of my time on any Minecraft server in general, I have been exposed to hackers. I've learned how people's heads move and how people's heads turn when using aim bot hacks, how block breaking hacks look, and how to tell who's Dos'ing who.

I like to think that I'm a fun person to talk to. But that might just be me.

The forums are like my facebook so I will be able to handle many reports without troubling the other moderators.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Around two to three hours in game and four to five hours on the forums on the weekdays, And seven to eight hours a day on both the forums/in game on the weekends.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse for around 8-9 months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Moderating is something I used to do as a hobby. I've been moderator on many servers that slowly and slowly died, which left me all alone searching for a new server. That's when I found "Mineverse", the greatest one yet. Around ten - thirteen modded servers and two - three vanilla servers have been gracious enough to make me part of their staff.

Background: Honesty is the best policy...
      My Story of being on Mineverse...
      I started Mineverse while searching for a factions server because I had been banned from the other one I was playing on. Factions lasted about five minutes for me because there was no kits when you started out, besides the ones that gave you the chain and fish.

Since there was more then just factions on the server, I gave KitPvP a shot because I had no interest in the other game modes. What made me investigate further into the game type was the fact that there was no fall damage and no fire damage. This was a unique experience for me because I'd only seen deadlox play a similar game. My friends joined me on the server and we began to hack. After about two or three weeks of hacking our butts off, we managed to take down a protection iv person. I got the chestplate and boots and my friend got the sword and rest of the armor since he got the dollar. We felt unstoppable. That was, until of course, he died to nineup. Back then I was terrified of nineup because he would kill people and auction there stuff AS he was killing other people.
      I killed more people with protection 4 and began to be known as a hacker. I started trying to be more and more legit because I had everything needed to try to learn to PvP. Then Delveran came and recorded me using kill aura and Gwism banned me.
      My ban lasted five to six months because my appeal got denied because I was a smart- to Gwism. Losing hope, I played on an alternate account on KitPvP, and played on my main account on OPPvP, for around two weeks and my friends helped me get set back up again. I appealed later and after about a week Pile was generous enough to unban me and my alt was forgotten.
      After I was unbanned many new players had joined and I was an outcast and a prime target. I stopped hacking after my ban was lifted and my PvP skills were better then most players. Then I met DevilOnVacation. He was the best of the best. He still is one of the only players who scares me.
      I raged one time when I died and got banned for disgusting language by ScoFu
      After I got really well known, people started to avoid me because they knew I was good. I decided to take a break from Kit when the prison reset happened.
      Spooky, Alexownskids, and I dominated the new prison grounds when the map was fresh. I never tried to rank up but I did try to get good items. It wasn't until two weeks had gone by that it became clear to me that diamond swords weren't allowed.
      Around a month ago was when I got my first protection 4 unbreaking 3 diamond armor set. I killed CraftedHuman as he was lagging out. He dropped a smite five sharpness 5 sword, and a god apple. This was probably the most exciting moment of playing on kitpvp. Later, as armor got more common, my ender chest and several alternate accounts got filled up with the stuff and the sparkle of KitPvP dulled.
      I recently got into prison. I had saved enough money to get to rank c from voting and this was enough to jump start me into playing. My friends, @davisabog and @felcam became my skype team and we all got to free together. I took longer then them because they knew what they were doing.
      Later, Purifiedbws banned me for using aimbot hacks and practically permanently banned me from prison because he didn't believe me that I wasn't. After that I gave up appealing and went back to kitpvp where i was banned for "staff disrespect" in a confusion with pile. I was later unbanned because her and I had a warm, heart-touching conversation about it.

Total Bans - 6
      Reasons - Hacking twice, Disrespect three times and language once.

Having to choose two server's wasn't hard.
      1. KitPvP (I know hacks really well)
      2. Prison (I absolutely love the idea of contrabands and watching out for players using diamond swords. I have so many ideas to catch the diamond sword users. :D)

Thanks for reading. Enjoy this bunny!
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    2. Mineterria

Mineterria Boss Member

I feel there is going to be a massive war over this application...

Nevertheless, support.

3. OnionOG

Thank you sir! Its an honor having a veteran moderator supporting. :)

4. Minecraftnerd234

Minecraftnerd234 Experienced Member

You're bad at pvp

No Support

Jk

Serious opinion

You are very Active on alot of Servers and can be a Great Help

Support

5. OnionOG

yasssssssssssssssssss :D Good to know you support bb

6. Tweety

Tweety Experienced Member

-_- you said you were not going to make a mod app... But, SUPPORT!

7. OnionOG

Ya but I figured. :D

8. davisabog

davisabog Experienced Member

You could use a bit more detail, colors, and be more friendly and supportive... Gl onion, Support

9. Ian2001

Ian2001 Experienced Member

Support.

10. DuckyMC

DuckyMC Active Member

Good Application, Some good points. Support.

11. OnionOG

Thanks guys. Means a lot. :)

12. Tayarific_

Tayarific_ Experienced Member

Supportt POINTS

13. OnionOG

Thankssss! Nice video. :D

14. Tayarific_

@midnight bae

15. OnionOG

Ikr. #nolives

16. Tayarific_

om twinz

17. Gohan:Punisher135709

Gohan:Punisher135709 Experienced Member

No support. You always call me fat and your just plain out mean to me. What did I do to you?

18. UniQue_GhosT

UniQue_GhosT Experienced Member

Wow........... this is craaaaaaaaaaaAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE HUNNA% SUPPORT!

Even though im TOTALLY better then you in pvp

19. OnionOG

You eZpZ :D Thanks man!

20. OnionOG

@Ares_Xena Can you explain why you don't support? That'd be fantastic

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.