x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) OfficiallyUnknown Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ferras, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Welcome!
      Hello everyone! Today I'm going apply for mod. I am going to start with my information on Mineverse.I have been playing MC for atleast two or three years. My IGN is OfficallyUnknown. anyway lets get to the application shall we? I was motivated by Alex, CobaltPlays, AgentWifi, Prefixed.Thank you all four! :D

How old am I?
      I am currently 14. I'm going to be 15 in December!

Your In-game name:
      This is funny to me; I was first Unknownkid8000 then UnknownPlaysMC, and now OfficallyUnknown. Three Times LOL!

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific UTC-08:00

What country do you live in?
      United States of America.

What Languages do you speak?
      I speak English Fluently, and Arabic.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Caring
      I care about other players on the server not just me. Some players (unfortunately) are new, and are confused how to use /kit, and they are dying from hunger. I mostly read the chat, and some players quote "I'm dying from hunger, help me". I then use /heal or /feed to help them out. Some players are new, and they they don't know how to use a command, /kit, /help, etc. I assist them with it. Like I said, I don't care about me only :p. Some players many not know how to buy a rank, or how to tpa, all those commands that players are not sure of I am more than welcomed to help them.

Trustworthy
      I can be trusted as a mod on Mineverse. I have patience, kindness, and most importantly, I can control the commands I will be given as a mod I know when to use the command /kick, /tempban, /ban, /mute, etc. I will not be one of those mods of mods who just don't care about the opportunity I have been given, I will stand by my word. I feel that I am prepared as a mod. I know that can be trusted. I would not be making this application, or even be here if I didn't care about the rank mod. I really want to have an opportunity.

Attitude
      I am not going to be rude. I know people need respect from mods because that's the only way mods are going to assist players when being calm. I am patient, not disrespectful, I have never argued with a mod, I respect everyone who respect me back. I don't curse, but if I were to I would add "*" To Like F (*)ck instead of the curse fully. I don't curse at players, or hurt others feelings. I would be kind, reasonable, joyful, caring, loving, etc. I don't hate on players. If there going to hate on me, I'm totally ok with it. I am not a jerk to players (I hope I'm not) I don't call players "Newbs", etc. I am just a human like everyone else :D.
      Active
      This is not a excuse, but school has stolen. I have a plan. I can just get on every once an a while during the weeks. The Weekends, I can get on from 2:eek:o PM to 6:eek:o PM. I usually have nothing to do in the weekends. I can be active on the weekends. I'll be sneaking on servers, checking servers. I am not in-active, unless my MC is having a problem, Lag, or changed my IGN, Then I couldn't have access to MC for that.

Chat
      I will guarantee that the chat will be clean. What I mean is there will be no spamming, spambots, advertisers, etc. When I have been on Op-PvP, a lot of advertisers have been getting away with advertising. Also some players are being racist to others which is not a good idea, I've been there, and I would love to resolve it. I want to get dealt with. Players are being stolen (Since Players are advertising players are going to the server). I want to get cleared.
      Experience
      I have once had to download hacks to try, and see what players use to get away with, and know what gets them away from being banned. This was obviously tested on Single Player.

Loyal
      I am loyal all friends of mine. I never lie to them I would be loyal to all players of Mineverse. I don't love to lie, I will feel soo guilty. I would try not to lie to Mineversians, about stuff, but if it was personal, or project Mineverse is working, and Mods were told not to spread the word, I would keep that in mind.

Friendly
      I am not rude, or disrespectful. Some players get all up in my face which I obviously do not appreciate, but I go with it, and ask them "Why?", and they think there more perfect then me, I respect that. I don't like to be disrespectful or rude, but players sometimes push it. I don't get mad at players, I'm just disappointed.

Organized
      I love to be organized. When like my room is messy, or ANYTHING that I use that is messy, I am starting to struggle. I loved to be organized because that is my thing that keeps me up. I hate being messy, So I can organize Threads if they are in not the Category they are suppose to be, etc. I can't handle myself when I'm so messy.
      How Long Can You be Active everyday?
      I can be active all day on the Weekends, but I still can be active on the week, but I'll be on like a hour or so.

How Long Have you been Playing Mineverse?
      I believe since for 3 years almost.

Have you ever been banned (Forums&In-game)?
      The Forums, no not that I know of, In-game once for "tp trapping" it was a long time ago, but it wasn't really a tp trap.

Do You have any past experience as a moderator?
      No I do not, and I hope to be a mod on Mineverse, and experience.
      Some Resources:
      I do have Quicktime to record hackers whenever I need to.
      This will probably be the ending of my Moderator Application. If I need something to be added, just tell me.
      You don't need to be scared, but lets be rude here.
      Thank You For reading my Moderator application.
      Sincerely, OfficallyUnknown.
      <3

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    2. FakeASmile

FakeASmile Experienced Member

Welcome!
      Hello everyone! Today I'm going apply for mod. I am going to start with my information on Mineverse. I am a Titan, and I have been playing MC for atleast two or three years. My IGN is OfficallyUnknown. anyway lets get to the application shall we?

How old am I?
      I am currently 14. I'm going to be 15 in December!

Your In-game name:
      This is funny to me; I was first Unknownkid8000 then UnknownPlaysMC, and now OfficallyUnknown. Three Times LOL!

What timezone are you in?
      Pacific UTC-08:00
      What country do you live in?
      United States of America.
      What Languages do you speak?
      I speak English Fluently, and Arabic.
      Why do you think you should become a mod?
      Caring
      I care about other players on the server not just me. Some players (unfortunately) are new, and are confused how to use /kit, and they are dying from hunger. I mostly read the chat, and some players quote "I'm dying from hunger, help me". I then use /heal or /feed to help them out. Some players are new, and they they don't know how to use a command, /kit, /help, etc. I assist them with it. Like I said, I don't care about me only :p. Some players many not know how to buy a rank, or how to tpa, all those commands that players are not sure of I am more than welcomed to help them.
      Trustworthy
      I can be trusted as a mod on Mineverse. I have patience, kindness, and most importantly, I can control the commands I will be given as a mod I know when to use the command /kick, /tempban, /ban, /mute, etc. I will not be one of those mods of mods who just don't care about the opportunity I have been given, I will stand by my word. I feel that I am prepared as a mod. I know that can be trusted. I would not be making this application, or even be here if I didn't care about the rank mod. I really want to have an opportunity.

Attitude
      I am not going to be rude. I know people need respect from mods because that's the only way mods are going to assist players when being calm. I am patient, not disrespectful, I have never argued with a mod, I respect everyone who respect me back. I don't curse, but if I were to I would add "*" To Like F (*)ck instead of the curse fully. I don't curse at players, or hurt others feelings. I would be kind, reasonable, joyful, caring, loving, etc. I don't hate on players. If there going to hate on me, I'm totally ok with it. I am not a jerk to'0]
      players (I hope I'm not) I don't call players "Newbs", etc. I am just a human like everyone else :D.
      Active
      This is not a excuse, but school has stolen. I have a plan. I can just get on every once an a while during the weeks. The Weekends, I can get on from 2:eek:o PM to 6:eek:o PM. I usually have nothing to do in the weekends. I can be active on the weekends. I'll be sneaking on servers, checking servers. I am not in-active, unless my MC is having a problem, Lag, or changed my IGN, Then I couldn't have access to MC for that.

How Long Can You be Active everyday?
      I can be active all day on the Weekends, but I still can be active on the week, but I'll be on like a hour or so.
      How Long Have you been Playing Mineverse?
      I believe since for 3 years almost.
      Have you ever been banned (Forums&In-game)?
      The Forums, no not that I know of, In-game once for "tp trapping" it was a long time ago, but it wasn't really a tp trap.

Do You have any past experience as a moderator?
      No I do not, and I hope to be a mod on Mineverse, and experience.
      This will not be the closing for my Moderator application. I still lots to go for Why Should I think I should become a mod. I unfortunately do not have enough time. Anyway you still have the right to give you me Support or not :D
      Thanks for reading!
      <33

How long it would actually be ^

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Well I will probably type up like 4 more paragraghs why should I be a mod so yea. :D

4. FakeASmile

Just saying you should keep the font the same and not make everything in bold to make it look bigger.

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Ok Should I make the font 4 or 3?

6. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

I would stick to a few solid colors and make the font smaller. Good luck.

7. FakeASmile

I'd stick with 3 but 4 is the usual.

8. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member

Also, don't mention your donor rank.

9. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Ok Thank you. I will make it 4

10. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Ok, So Is this a support Agent?

11. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

I'd recommend adding more info on why you want to become a moderator. Also, you're ingame attitude I don't believe fits the attitude of a moderator. Neutral.

12. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Censor, I didn't finish because I need to go to sleep like maybe in 5 minutes, and what's your IGN Watch me In-game see my attitude, and then come back. I'll be better. just msg me if I do something incorrect.

13. Akn

Akn Experienced Member

Duplicity.

14. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Ok, watch me In-game this weekend. I hope to see you :)

15. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Good luck friend! Use solid colors!! :rage::rage:!! Also, for a bit of help just look at the accepted apps.

16. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Thank you :rage::rage: is it a support?

17. PayUp

PayUp Well-Known Member

Neutral.

18. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Wouldn't tag people on your application if I were you.
      Neutral, good luck.

19. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Ok thanks SSMH

20. alma

alma Boss Member

Good luck. :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.