x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • (USA) Moderator Application (Kit-Pvp) & (Prison) (UnknownPlaysMC) Re-Created

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by ferras, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Welcome!
      Before we get started couple players may not recognize me but my old username name was Unknownkid8000. It's Currently UnknownPlaysMC. Let's Get in the Application, Shall We?

How Old Are You?
      I'm currently 13 Years Old ,and I'm turning 14 Years Old In July 11th.

Your In-game Name?
      My Old In-game name was Unknownkid8000 ,but it's currently UnknownPlaysMC.

What Timezone Are You In?
      The Timezone I live in is The is Pacific Time Zone.

What Country You Live In?
      The Country I live in is U.S.A

What Languages Do You Speak?
      The Languages I speak is English.

Why Do you think you should become a mod?
      *Active*
      Monday ( 1 Hour)
      Tuesday ( 1 Hour)
      Wednesday ( 1 Hour)
      Thursday ( 2 Hours)
      Friday ( 4 Hours)

*Experienced*
      I don't have any past experience as a Moderator/Admin ,but I do know what Moderators/Admin's have the commands because I went on the F.A.Q on the Mineverse's Forums. I could be smart at using the commands because I know what kind of commands I need to use for the players attitude/ hacks.
      *Attitude*
      I will be kind to all players even if they say your the worst at moderating ,or mean comments about me I will not be rude or curse at the player I will just tell ''Ok''. I could really give them some advice with out getting into there business or get to personal… I could also prevent players from being harassed and definitely not threatened ANY player I will ask the player thats harassing the other player what did the other player do to you when he gives an answer I will tell him don't harass like that and he would also receive consequences next time this happens now apologize to him/her.

*Helping*
      If a Player is new to Mineverse, and he needs some help doesn't know what to do I could msg Him/Her exa: ''Welcome! If you need any help I just msg like /msg UnknownPlaysMC, and I'll be glad to help you :) .'' I will not say '' sup?''. If something happened that wasn't suppose to happen I will say in the chat that the new thing ,and the Mineverse Staff will take care of it. I will make sure that everyone gets the help they need ,and even if players ask me obvious questions I still will answer without saying a word about the question.
      *Honesty*
      To be honest, I don't lie. If a bug
      occurred in the server I could tell them what's going on. I won't really lie about a bug, or something else because Moderators are basically the players that help the server ,and I could be that one moderator. I also very honest when it comes to ban because if any mistake happens I will be demoted back to Titan Rank. I don't lie to players because thats not who I am. I don't give excuses to players, instead I make the right choice ,and tell the truth.

How Long Have You Been Playing Mineverse?
      I have been playing mineverse for 2 Years.

Have You Ever Been Banned In The Past?
      I have Only Once for griefing On Skyblock.

Do You Have Any Past Experience As An Moderator?
      I don't have any past experience of a moderator, but I know how to use the commands ,and what for.

Which Servers Would You Like to Moderate?
      I would love to moderate Prison and Kit-Pvp.

Thank You for reading my Moderator Application I
      Am Ok if you guys tell me to correct anything. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    2. Bombmasaur

Bombmasaur Experienced Member

Guess I'm the first person to comment. This may sound rude, but it's the truth. Your app is not well-written and is very messy. It has tons of mistakes and shows signs that you are not capable of handling the job of a Mod. I will give you some tips, and hope they will help you.

Suggestions:
      First off, you font doesn't need to be that big. It may grab your readers, but at a high level. It is an eye-sore to look at. Tone your font a little down to be less irritating.
      There are many grammatical mistakes in your app. Misspelling and basic punctuation is just two of them. If you fix any grammar issues, your app will look much cleaner.
      I see some immaturity within you and your app.
      Also, everything does not need to be colored. Of course, color is fine here and there, but your app is a clear example of what not to do.
      Make you sentences "flow" and easy to read. When I first read your app, most of your paragraphs and sentences don't go together. There are no pauses to breath, everything is messy, and plain old hard to read or comprehend.

Other then those flaws, I think your app is good.
      Note: I have no intention of offending you in any way possible. This is just some constructive criticism that you should think about. This is all my opinion, so you don't have to follow it, but it may help in the long run.

I give No Support.

3. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

Could you make that clearer?

4. Bombmasaur

Basically, make your font smaller, fix all your grammatical errors (there are many), make sure your sentences and paragraphs make sense when the reader reads it, and you don't have your whole app colored. Add color; just not to much.

Hope this is easy for you to understand! :)

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

It is but I didn't make my app to colory it's fine thanks :D

6. Bombmasaur

Okay then. Your welcome.

7. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

How's it now?

8. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

9. alma

alma Boss Member

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

10. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thread Locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.